Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    5-time NBA All-Star

Default Re: Top 5 Sexiest Members of ISH

Quote Originally Posted by TMacsOneGoodEye
    I like how he only knows the spanish for 1, 2, and 3, but 4 and 5 are in English.

Nice observation there.

Mind enlightening a Patriot like myself.

My initial intentions were to say

B.

III.

Cuatro.

Fingers of your hand.

Remember, CREATIVITY AND SPONTANEOUSITY iS KEY.

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by JEFFERSON MONEY
    Glad to see we have some grown-azz men in this thread (You know who you are), and some little boys still making homo jokes here and there (Primetime)

Here let me teach you guys something about women.

It'z a proven fact that 90% of females desire the companionship of 10% of males. The other 10% are "satisfied" with the other 90. Analogize it to extreme capitalism if you will.
    It just so happens that guys like TMOGE and B-Low have gradually made their way up to the elite 10%, whereas the rest of the ISH still waddle with the common, ugly fools.

My Advice: Lose weight. Up the hygiene. Find a role model. In my case, myself. Most importantly, CONFIDENCE. Be outgoing. Show he who's boss. Women discreetly conceal how much they love a dominant man in charge. Keep up this attitude with random outbursts of anger and generosity. Spotaneoity is KEY. Lavish her with gifts, one day; take her to the soup kitchen the next (Take notes, hippos!)

Common sense, tis all.

Attacking superiors over the internet shows a huge lack of the 10 letter abstract noun, table-turning beverage in Space Jam on your behalf.

The sooner you accept this the better off you will be.
    Don't worry ISH, this guy will be gone in a few short years once AIDS consumes him fully so just let him act as gay as he wants.

If I didn't know this was VC, I'd say it was TMOGE. He's hanging off his balls like TMOGE hangs off of Gobb's. Don't get worked up, TMOGE, I was just pointing it out.
    Last edited by i seen hippos; 01-26-2008 at 01:59 AM.

Did he just call me Sexual Chocolate?

5-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by i seen hippos
    Don't worry ISH, this guy will be gone in a few short years once AIDS consumes him fully so just let him act as gay as he wants.
    Gay you say!? Gay.

I am showing the utmost nobility here by giving tips to less fortunate girly men so that they don't miss out on one of the greatest pleasures in life.

Your hideous, big-tusked, ugly algae-parasited, oafy virgin azz is denying the advice the posters of ISH desperately seek.

I sincerely hope a crocodile bites that spare tire around your waist, releases your precious adipose tissue (YUCK) resulting in a drowning that would benefit all of hippokind.

Just sayin'

DBDs

If I didn't know this was VC, I'd say it was TMOGE. He's hanging off his balls like TMOGE hangs off of Gobb's. Don't get worked up, TMOGE, I was just pointing it out.
    You know hippos, you can be a pretty funny guy. One of the few that really gets the beer gut chuckling. Remind me, which city calls you home?

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by White Chocolate
    Did he just call me Sexual Chocolate?
    Dude's gay. We just have to accept he's having trouble finding his way out of the closet. He has one foot out, but the lights are turned off and he's tripped on his stowed away easy bake oven.

NBA Superstar

Gay you say!? Gay.

I am showing the utmost nobility here by giving tips to less fortunate girly men so that they don't miss out on one of the greatest pleasures in life.

Your hideous, big-tusked, ugly algae-parasited, oafy virgin azz is denying the advice the posters of ISH desperately seek.

I sincerely hope a crocodile bites that spare tire around your waist, releases your precious adipose tissue (YUCK) resulting in a drowning that would benefit all of hippokind.

Just sayin'
    Homosexuals tend to be unstable like this.

You know hippos, you can be a pretty funny guy. One of the few that really gets the beer gut chuckling. Remind me, which city calls you home?
    TMOGE just rolled his eyes. "God, now hippos is like going to like post like crazy cause someone like complimented him like."

Right now I call London home, you?

NBA sixth man of the year

What must I do to become more handsome?

I'm hoping to jump TMOGE to spot #3. I won't be able to take over #2 though because white girls love black dudes like B-Low way too much. If only sistazzz loved white guys like myself...

Homosexuals tend to be unstable like this.

They also tend to be victims of hate crimes. For any homosexual, stability should be the least of your concerns. You should worry more about discrimination and bigotry.

5-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by Randy
    What must I do to become more handsome?

I'm hoping to jump TMOGE to spot #3. I won't be able to take over #2 though because white girls love black dudes like B-Low way too much. If only sistazzz loved white guys like myself...
    See that's where genes come into play.

You're a good-looking dude, but you're not at the "Take the breath away" level like I've been for quite a while.

Hmm, plastic surgery does good, but it'z a bit expensive and got its cons.

A nice alternative would be to walk around w/o a shirt, to show that you mean business.

Those yearz of basketball and lifting should have payed off, and the sight of well-conditioned musclez turn all women on.

Tell you what, improve your dancing, and you're as good as they get.

DBDs

...Right now I call London home, you?
    Q is from there too right? I'm in Quebec right now, but that's just because of the work and girl. My real home is the 401 with my pets "laptop" and "cell".

5-time NBA All-Star

Dude's gay. We just have to accept he's having trouble finding his way out of the closet. He has one foot out, but the lights are turned off and he's tripped on his stowed away easy bake oven.
    Hippos, take a deep breath and share your sentiments.

Personal internet attacks run rampant from the dirty fingers of ugly people, we all know this.

Swallow your stupid, undeserved ego, follow my holy advice, and perhaps you may be able to get it on with a decent brunette.

Until then, contemplate suicide and remain a virgin geek.

Can't believe a person could be satisfied with shadow-boxing to Iron-Maiden, and wearing stupid outfits to historical sites.

Expectations have lowered sooo much since my day.

And Sexual chocolate was a description of B-Low, not the White Chocolate fruit who shows homosexuality through musical preferences.

I thought Kwajo was the resident stud on ISH.

My choice for hottie is that latina heat chick. What a cutie.

DBDs

... like I've been for quite a while.
    A wise man said.

"Pictures or shaddup"

EVERY single respectable and useful human I know has pictures on their laptop. (you are, pray young one at least mobile on your laptop now?)

Post. Do it now.

3 minutes my child.

Go.

Banned

vote 4 me people...u kno im sexy