Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Which unique NBA players whose playing style we might never get to see again?

We'll never see a "Fangah Roll" like Ice's again

This MF is at the damn bottom circle line snapping his wrist on a finger roll. Haha awesome

I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease Sinox's Avatar

Default Re: Which unique NBA players whose playing style we might never get to see again?

Quote Originally Posted by 1~Gibson~1
    Thats the winner

Maybe Big Ben as well
    A raw defensive force that held down the bigs of all time
    Duncan, Shaq, etc
    Last edited by Sinox; 07-30-2009 at 01:27 PM.

Decent college freshman

Quote Originally Posted by Zan Tabak
    I know he's not retired yet ..but I don't think we'll see another style like Marion's

Quote Originally Posted by Sinox
    Thats the winner

Maybe Big Ben as well
    A raw defensive force that held down the bigs of all time
    Duncan, Shaq, etc
    Shaq destroyed Ben Wallace in the 2004 Finals then the next year Tim Duncan proceeded to do whatever he wanted one on one against Wallace. He was good, but he couldn't stop those guys.

NJ Net Fan For Life. wang4three's Avatar

Stacey "The Plastic Man" Augmon

Quote Originally Posted by wang4three
    Stacey "The Plastic Man" Augmon
    nice pick

NBA sixth man of the year Micku's Avatar

Wilt Chamberlain?

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by 1~Gibson~1

Ive seen that a billion times and it never gets old.

If you have NBA 2k9 create a player and when you choose whose FT's you want to shoot like, Chuck Hayes is on the list lol and so is Rick Barry

Lebron hands down...not sure we'll ever see such a unique and so dominant wing player with a size of PF and quickness of fastest PG's...he's like ultimate basketball player, combining all the best qualities from NBA legends - Magic's all arround game and Jordan's scoring ability

Quote Originally Posted by LAClipsFan33
    We'll never see a "Fangah Roll" like Ice's again

This MF is at the damn bottom circle line snapping his wrist on a finger roll. Haha awesome
    amen

NBA rookie of the year Styles p's Avatar

bob cousy.

Gary Payton. PG who posts up with his strength, great finisher in the lane with floaters and bank shots created with his quickness, but a dominant defender from that position. I doubt we will ever see that kind of game in this league as long as the rules stay the way they are.

the finger roll will never be done like that again, but the oversized guard who smaller players can't defend and big man are too slow for is definitly still being used today. really iceman is before his time rather then after.