Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345
    soundcloud.com/agua-1 andgar923's Avatar

Default Re: Kobe Bryant is the problem, not the solution.

Quote Originally Posted by LakersReign
    You truly are one of the dumbest mother****** on ISH, next to bwink23, and lebron23. Yeah moron ALL Laker fans MUST live in L.A. and also ALL Laker fans must be Mexican too...right? I don't live anywhere near L.A., nor am I Mexican, so there goes your ridiculous theory

Sheer mind boggling stupidity
    "YOu're so vain, you probably think that post was about you"

Why do you always assume somebody is talking about you?

And do you not know how to f*ckin read you retard?

Go back and read at what I replied too, it's called 'context' do you understand that?

Lebronyte Kryptonite

Quote Originally Posted by indiefan23
    Wow, LakerReign calling someone else dumb! ;0

How does Bron's ass taste dude? What happened? What excuses do you have here?
    This from the same clwon who's way too stupid and full of himself to realize that nobody cares about his equally stupid blog that he's been DESPERATELY begging people to read since 2010?

And you would know how Lebron's a** would taste more than I would care to know about since you've had his d*** stuck in your mouth since '03. Oh, and by the way, nobody cares about you and Lebron's sexual activities behind closed doors.

Local High School Star indiefan23's Avatar

This from the same clwon who's way too stupid and full of himself to realize that nobody cares about his equally stupid blog that he's been DESPERATELY begging people to read since 2010?

And you would know how Lebron's a** would taste more than I would care to know about since you've had his d*** stuck in your mouth since '03. Oh, and by the way, nobody cares about you and Lebron's sexual activities behind closed doors.
    Heh... yea, you spent how many years writing constantly about something that just got silenced completely. lol... that's the best you got?

This is for you...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DOynq6NKYx0

Lebronyte Kryptonite

Quote Originally Posted by andgar923
    "YOu're so vain, you probably think that post was about you"

Why do you always assume somebody is talking about you?

And do you not know how to f*ckin read you retard?

Go back and read at what I replied too, it's called 'context' do you understand that?
    So....I thought it was about me when like I said before, I DO NOT live in L.A. (or even California for that matter), and I'm NOT mexican. But yet still according to you, I SOMEHOW thought your post was about me?

Oh, and by the way, the "context" of you referring to Laker fans as "***backs" a racial slur directed at Mexicans/Hispanics STILL makes you look 10 times more stupid

Quote Originally Posted by indiefan23
    Heh... yea, you spent how many years writing constantly about something that just got silenced completely. lol... that's the best you got?

This is for you...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DOynq6NKYx0
    You're just yet another moronic Lebron fan thinking 1>6, aren't you....and you're proud of that too....right? Yeah...Lebron's a Top 5 GOAT now too....right? Then he comes in here with all his preach using this and his dmavs account, acting like he's some great basketball expert.

What....don't wanna post your stupid blog link anymore? Must've FINALLY realized just how pathetic you INSISTED on making yourself look....huh? Oh, and by the way, that pathetic blog is all YOU got, not the other way around

Oh, and one more thing, this is you and your ret**ded blog since 2010:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0P3rYsaMo4
    Last edited by LakersReign; 06-25-2012 at 07:03 AM.

Local High School Star indiefan23's Avatar

So....I thought it was about me when like I said before, I DO NOT live in L.A. (or even California for that matter), and I'm NOT mexican. But yet still according to you, I SOMEHOW thought your post was about me?

Oh, and by the way, the "context" of you referring to Laker fans as "***backs" a racial slur directed at Mexicans/Hispanics STILL makes you look 10 times more stupid

You're just yet another moronic Lebron fan thinking 1>6, aren't you....and you're proud of that too....right? Yeah...Lebron's a Top 5 GOAT now too....right? Then he comes in here with all his preach using this and his dmavs account, acting like he's some great basketball expert.

What....don't wanna post your stupid blog link anymore? Must've FINALLY realized just how pathetic you INSISTED on making yourself look....huh? Oh, and by the way, that pathetic blog is all YOU got, not the other way around

Oh, and one more thing, this is you and your ret**ded blog since 2010:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0P3rYsaMo4
    Did it suck to watch yourself and everything you stand for in hoops get shown up? lol You've still got Skip Bayless with you I guess. ;0

Heh, do you mean this blog featuring you? ;0

http://thestupidestmaninthehistoryof...wordpress.com/

Lebronyte Kryptonite

Lebron IS NOT a Top 5 GOAT simply cuz of 1 title and anybody who truly knows basketball would never say something so asinine.

Oh, and by the way, yeah...that's the one.......you've been DESPERATELY begging people to read and comment on since 2010 when you first posted it. Knew I'd get you heated enough to post it again, embarrassing yourself even more. Nobody cares "dumb dumb." Those are his exact words, keeping in mind he's trying to lie claiming to be some world famous basketball expert. While using prepubescent words like "dumb dumb."
    Last edited by LakersReign; 06-25-2012 at 12:35 PM.

Learning to shoot layups

Lebron IS NOT a Top 5 GOAT simply cuz of 1 title and anybody who truly knows basketball would never say something so asinine.

Oh, and by the way, yeah...that's the one.......you've been DESPERATELY begging people to read and comment on since 2010 when you first posted it. Knew I'd get you heated enough to post it again, embarrassing yourself even more. Nobody cares "dumb dumb." Those are his exact words, keeping in mind he's trying to lie claiming to be some world famous basketball expert. While using prepubescent words like "dumb dumb."
    Is it just me or does this guy seem like a virgin

Great college starter

Quote Originally Posted by Roc Nation
    Is it just me or does this guy seem like a virgin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gvr7jDeKyp0