Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Banned

Default Re: Do girls know when they're attractive?

I always picture Vector as de niro in taxi driver. Same awkwardness and all round oddness with girls.

Quote Originally Posted by outbreak

I always picture Vector as de niro in taxi driver. Same awkwardness and all round oddness with girls.
    hit it on the head. girls and older women tell me im cute in a boyish way but never handsome. and that hasnt landed me any where

Only the naive ones don't. Nowadays you have thirst starting at an early age.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. I'm So Rad
    yes. next question

Nah. I doubt it. These days most girls need confirmation. Why? Because, the majority of men are trying their chances with every girl. Their tendency to be messaged or confronted by men increased dramatically within the past 4-5 years. This is due to social media, the improvement of peoples inability to socialize and it's trending.

Most girls hear "you're cute, pretty, gorgeous" on the daily by at minimum 2-5 guys a day. Their actually having a hard time believing it. I remember back 4-5 years ago, me telling girls they were beautiful meant the world. Now, you have to back it up with taking them out and proving it.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Draz
    Nah. I doubt it. These days most girls need confirmation. Why? Because, the majority of men are trying their chances with every girl. Their tendency to be messaged or confronted by men increased dramatically within the past 4-5 years. This is due to social media, the improvement of peoples inability to socialize and it's trending.

Most girls hear "you're cute, pretty, gorgeous" on the daily by at minimum 2-5 guys a day. Their actually having a hard time believing it. I remember back 4-5 years ago, me telling girls they were beautiful meant the world. Now, you have to back it up with taking them out and proving it.
    Aren't you like 20? 5 years ago you were telling 15 year old girls which is different to older women

Quote Originally Posted by outbreak
    Aren't you like 20? 5 years ago you were telling 15 year old girls which is different to older women
    Girls, females, women, all the same thing to me

23!

Banned

Girls, females, women, all the same thing to me

23!
    Nah man most change at around 17ish and get more confident and are more used to guys complimentingthem.

Called this anorexic girl a fat btch one time

She didn't believe a word another niggv said after that doe

Quote Originally Posted by 9erempiree
    They know because the amount of men that will hit on them.

Also, another way they know is the attractiveness of the men that hit on them. Most of the time I see fat dudes with fat girls and most hot chicks have a pretty good looking dude with them. No homo.

If the girl is hot she's going to have attractive men approach her and they usually pick the attractive guy.

They know.

not saying I'm very attractive (but maybe I am, hue hue hue), but I've had a lot of attention from girls. The thing is, though, that when I was younger and more naive, I had a bunch of dudes trying to tell me that I was ugly. Or that all of the girls hated me, or just **** blocking me. And you look at pictures of 'hot guys' and it's like wow I don't look anything like that, but you still see the fruits of 'being you.' I imagine it's the same for girls.

So, I mean, there are girls that go in... and maximize their attractiveness in terms of wearing sexy shit/make up/working out whatever. I'm sure they can tell when a man is digging them.

But a girl who is good looking without doing much? She might be bullied by the girls who do. People hate good looking people.

So, it's a weird dynamic... they know, I mean you can tell when someone is digging you, but if have also been bullied or you find someone you are really attracted to, most don't think "I am attractive to them!"

I'd say the best you can do is be like... well I'm me and I'm cool with seeing what's up, and if it doesn't work out, oh well. That's what a lot of people these days don't have.

The most beautiful girls I've ever seen almost feel like they are frightened by their own beauty, like they just want to move from point A to point B without all of the negativity associated with being beautiful. Because if you think about it: being bullied by your own sex, not getting any sort of actual relationship or other opposite sex being too afraid to be rejected by you... the only plus of it is that strangers are nicer.

Generally everything at the highest tier is a huge burden as well as a positive. And because they are so far removed from having a support system and prolly don't do shit like post pix of themselves on instagram like ehhhh look at me, I can see how they might wonder sometimes if they are attractive.

Beauty is best observed from a far....

etc etc.

-Smak

Quote Originally Posted by ILLsmak
    not saying I'm very attractive (but maybe I am, hue hue hue), but I've had a lot of attention from girls. The thing is, though, that when I was younger and more naive, I had a bunch of dudes trying to tell me that I was ugly. Or that all of the girls hated me, or just **** blocking me. And you look at pictures of 'hot guys' and it's like wow I don't look anything like that, but you still see the fruits of 'being you.' I imagine it's the same for girls.

So, I mean, there are girls that go in... and maximize their attractiveness in terms of wearing sexy shit/make up/working out whatever. I'm sure they can tell when a man is digging them.

But a girl who is good looking without doing much? She might be bullied by the girls who do. People hate good looking people.

So, it's a weird dynamic... they know, I mean you can tell when someone is digging you, but if have also been bullied or you find someone you are really attracted to, most don't think "I am attractive to them!"

I'd say the best you can do is be like... well I'm me and I'm cool with seeing what's up, and if it doesn't work out, oh well. That's what a lot of people these days don't have.

The most beautiful girls I've ever seen almost feel like they are frightened by their own beauty, like they just want to move from point A to point B without all of the negativity associated with being beautiful. Because if you think about it: being bullied by your own sex, not getting any sort of actual relationship or other opposite sex being too afraid to be rejected by you... the only plus of it is that strangers are nicer.

Generally everything at the highest tier is a huge burden as well as a positive. And because they are so far removed from having a support system and prolly don't do shit like post pix of themselves on instagram like ehhhh look at me, I can see how they might wonder sometimes if they are attractive.

Beauty is best observed from a far....

etc etc.

-Smak

How does one prove it to a girl to show her that it's genuine and not just a way of getting into her pants. I don't give compliments much because I think of every possible outcome and scenario but when I do I mean it.

Also how far do you stand to a girl you've just approached? I read some shit about guys standing crotch distance.