Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Brooklyn Nets Forum

Brooklyn Nets Forum Brooklyn Nets message board - Brooklyn Nets forum

Old 03-10-2007, 11:29 PM   #16
Jerz Netz
Local High School Star

Default Re: VCDrivesaPorscheToWork kicked out as Moderator!

and we can all thank GoRapz for reporting him. Tattletaling? cmon grow man
Jerz Netz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2007, 11:56 PM   #17
GoRapz
Fire Dwane Casey

he wasnt doing his job.
GoRapz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2007, 12:53 AM   #18
Bourne
Valancais for RoY

Why is that dolt mentioning me? I owned him in a thread because he was saying stupid ****, so he says more dumb ****, doesn't man up to the dumb statements, and has been taking stupid, cheap shots about fabricated shít ever since. I didn't kick any sand down his panties, did you, gorapz? Something was wrong with that fool.
Bourne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2007, 01:00 AM   #19
GoRapz
Fire Dwane Casey

All I said was "Bourne must have got to you for you to make this thread" and he went bananas editing my post. He then went on to say "I have power over here, this is dictatorship, not democracy"
Old 03-11-2007, 02:22 AM   #20
Señor Cedric
why live??

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoRapz
All I said was "Bourne must have got to you for you to make this thread" and he went bananas editing my post. He then went on to say "I have power over here, this is dictatorship, not democracy"

I don't know why he was given mod powers in the 1st place. When we had reputation turned on he was the guy making racist remarks to people at random.
Señor Cedric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2007, 08:45 AM   #21
Amigo
Knicks Fan 4 Life

Hold up. So VC isn't coming back? Man he was my boy. This is wrong. Jerz what happened? You two are mad cool with us across the river and this happens. Jerz you better not bounce on us. You're the only one left that we like.

VC come back man. Don't worry about snitches. Snitches are b1tches.
Amigo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2007, 09:09 AM   #22
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

I understand why, moderators have to uphold a higher standard. The thread while true was low, but there are bigger idiots on here and VCDAPTW wasn't one of them.
He was one the best at keeping the forum a cool place to visit.

Edit: I didn't realize what happened. Someone TOLD on him, and they weren't even a Nets fan! Amazing how a person can read inside a forum they really don't belong in and then get mad for what they read. Come on there are way worse things on here than what VC put out there. But I can relate, I got banned by my own mod in my own forum also. HTR wasn't the one to do it though. I respect him 100%, it's that other cat we got that booted me. But it's cool, I still have many other places I can travel to. But I do hope VC continues to post, but I can understand if he never does again. He will be missed around here.

Last edited by knickscity : 03-11-2007 at 09:35 AM.
knickscity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2007, 11:29 AM   #23
shafir
I>You. Get over it.

How old are you GoRapz, 4? Why be a little snitch? I had some respect for you back when you took all that crap from other posters, yet remained here unfazed, but yet, now you enter a new low? Snitching? CMon now, wtf? VCDAPTW was one of the more rational fans that kept things cool between Knick and Net fans, doling out respect when deserved. Funny how that kind of thing doesnt exist in the Craptor forum. Like a poster previously said, why not ban us all Jeff? This isnt elementary school, youre gonna get bashed if youre stupid(GoCrapz). It isnt as if VCDAPTW was the only guy who detested GoCrapz, and im sure its not a coincidence that half the board hates GoCrapz as well!
shafir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2007, 12:27 PM   #24
MTing
Where Brooklyn at?

Wow this is Bs..
MTing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2007, 01:37 PM   #25
HaNdLe ThE RoCk
NBA All-star

Knicks and Nets fans Gettin along, I like to see this on the board. I know VC did a lot for the Nets Board and now i don't know what's going to happen.

Hope you come back VC.
HaNdLe ThE RoCk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2007, 01:38 PM   #26
GoRapz
Fire Dwane Casey

Quote:
Originally Posted by shafir
How old are you GoRapz, 4? Why be a little snitch? I had some respect for you back when you took all that crap from other posters, yet remained here unfazed, but yet, now you enter a new low? Snitching? CMon now, wtf? VCDAPTW was one of the more rational fans that kept things cool between Knick and Net fans, doling out respect when deserved. Funny how that kind of thing doesnt exist in the Craptor forum. Like a poster previously said, why not ban us all Jeff? This isnt elementary school, youre gonna get bashed if youre stupid(GoCrapz). It isnt as if VCDAPTW was the only guy who detested GoCrapz, and im sure its not a coincidence that half the board hates GoCrapz as well!

Oh ****, i'm sorry, are these the street codes on the internet? damn! don't come over here and whoop my ass now!!!.

Yeah that's great you had a little respect for me, I never had respect for you. You don't even know half the story. He was editing my posts to some foolish crap, you can't do that, no one can do that but the admin and you know that.

Now get the **** outta here with your foolish street codes. If I see something wrong, i'm reporting. VC editing my posts went way over the line.
Old 03-11-2007, 01:38 PM   #27
Amigo
Knicks Fan 4 Life

Thumbs down Re: VCDrivesaPorscheToWork kicked out as Moderator!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shafir

I for one REALLY hate HoSlapt. I can't believe what they did to VC still. Craptors are going down. They're a fluke.
Old 03-11-2007, 01:40 PM   #28
Amigo
Knicks Fan 4 Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoRapz
Oh ****, i'm sorry, are these the street codes on the internet? damn! don't come over here and whoop my ass now!!!.

Yeah that's great you had a little respect for me, I never had respect for you. You don't even know half the story. He was editing my posts to some foolish crap, you can't do that, no one can do that but the admin and you know that.

Now get the **** outta here with your foolish street codes. If I see something wrong, i'm reporting. VC editing my posts went way over the line.

SNITCH!! What do you expect from a Raptor fan anyway? Nothing less than that. His location explains alot of his activities while away from the computer.
Old 03-11-2007, 02:47 PM   #29
whaley82
Dunking on everybody in the park

VC editing your post was just trying to make this forum clean, and not all bashing on other teams but you would come in and bash the Nets and praise your raptors. So Yes he should have edited your post.

If you had such a problem with it, why not tell him that and he would have told you. to keep it clean and he wouldn't edit but instead you went and Snitched on him. Grow some balls and when you have a problem deal with it yourself not get someone else to fight your battles.

Last edited by whaley82 : 03-11-2007 at 02:50 PM.
whaley82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2007, 02:53 PM   #30
GoRapz
Fire Dwane Casey

Quote:
Originally Posted by whaley82
VC editing your post was just trying to make this forum clean, and not all bashing on other teams but you would come in and bash the Nets and praise your raptors. So Yes he should have edited your post.

If you had such a problem with it, why not tell him that and he would have told you. to keep it clean and he wouldn't edit but instead you went and Snitched on him. Grow some balls and when you have a problem deal with it yourself not get someone else to fight your battles.

Are you ****ing stupid? do you know what he edited my posts into? he wrote a whole bunch of **** about me.

It was anything but clean you idiot. This guy doesnt even know half the story and he's assuming things.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: