Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Default Re: the bulls exposing the heat for the Knicks

Quote Originally Posted by jimmy77x
    Can you read? or just playing ignorant? i always call out this op for threads like this and people still dont realize he is a troll, out to fool people just like you to make knicks fans look bad.
    let em fill their agenda. supposedly every knicks fan makes threads like idiot OP

NBA rookie of the year Kingwillball's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by imdaman99
    jason kidd + tyson chandler. both wearing lebrons rings if knicks can get by the pacers, cannot wait for the matchup

Yup Heat will win in 5..Only Homer KNicks Fans Think they will not only win series but dominate series..

Quote Originally Posted by Kingwillball
    Yup Heat will win in 5..Only Homer KNicks Fans Think they will not only win series but dominate series..
    who says they will dominate? i know you're clearly retarded... but are you retarded?

Lmao. The Knicks & Heat don't play until next season. Am I missing something here?

who says they will dominate? i know you're clearly retarded... but are you retarded?

Some Knicks Fans Wilds ect.. My point is U would be best to say I hope we could give Heat good series or Maybe if We play our best they they are Off We have a chance ect.. That wouldn't get any criticism. However, Heat are Clearly the better more talented team and baring anything Crazy will win series case closed.

Some Knicks Fans Wilds ect.. My point is U would be best to say I hope we could give Heat good series or Maybe if We play our best they they are Off We have a chance ect.. That wouldn't get any criticism. However, Heat are Clearly the better more talented team and baring anything Crazy will win series case closed.
    you all take some 13 yr old trolling on the internet seriously?

heat are clearly the better team, and would be clear favorites. but i give the knicks a fighting chance, if they get there.

you all take some 13 yr old trolling on the internet seriously?

heat are clearly the better team, and would be clear favorites. but i give the knicks a fighting chance, if they get there.

OK that is Fine.. But don't call me a retard again or I wont be so nice.

Local High School Star

No wonder everyone hates you clearly obnoxious over confident lebron d!ckrider. You dont have to keep reminding everyone how much talent the heat have we know. Lebron will not thank you in the after life for all the cawk sucking you do, get some ice on those knees and give it a rest.

Can you read? or just playing ignorant? i always call out this op for threads like this and people still dont realize he is a troll, out to fool people just like you to make knicks fans look bad.
    I didn't read your post, but either way, people always generalize entire fanbases by one guy. If a Heat fan said something like this, you would call of us bandwagon LeBron dickriders. You guys hated being grouped with these guys, but then you generalize all of us.

Banned

let em fill their agenda. supposedly every knicks fan makes threads like idiot OP
    Now if it was only that way when a heat troll makes a thread huh... I've seen his posts over the years and he's certainly a knicks fan but happens to just be retarded. Just like this long time retarded knicks fan. http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=260447

Quote Originally Posted by DuMa
    you're depending on amare, carmelo and JR to play bulls style defense

No wonder everyone hates you clearly obnoxious over confident lebron d!ckrider. You dont have to keep reminding everyone how much talent the heat have we know. Lebron will not thank you in the after life for all the cawk sucking you do, get some ice on those knees and give it a rest.
    Ok dbag whatever u say.. .. Obviously as Jack would say " You can't handle the truth"::: I am sorry u dont like that i do public service by teaching morons like u.

Quote Originally Posted by BrickingStar
    Now if it was only that way when a heat troll makes a thread huh... I've seen his posts over the years and he's certainly a knicks fan but happens to just be retarded. Just like this long time retarded knicks fan. http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=260447
    he went out on a limb and made a bold prediction and was dead wrong. at least he didnt stop posting and make another account. i actually prefer overly confident knicks fans as opposed to negative nancies like clutch. i dont care how realistic the negative nancies are, id rather hear some cockiness and swag for a change.

besides, im sure you all enjoy a cocky fan that has to eat his words as opposed to dudes that say oh i know we wont win and they turn out to be right

Local High School Star

Ok dbag whatever u say.. .. Obviously as Jack would say " You can't handle the truth"::: I am sorry u dont like that i do public service by teaching morons like u.
    You would think after all the d!ck sucking and shit talking you did in finals 2011 you would learn the shut the fck up and just let the games play out, but no all you do is continually d!ck suck your man crush and tell everyone how they are unbeatable. Like i said go ice those swollen knees Cleveland cavilers fan oh wait i mean " heat fan".

Quote Originally Posted by chosen_wun
    I would love to get in a physical match with bitches like Melo and JR.