Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789
    NBA rookie of the year Da_Realist's Avatar

Default Re: Is it true that MJ faced part time mechanics and grocery baggers?

Quote Originally Posted by Turbo Slayer
    Nice story. Were you skilled? Like what skills were you skilled in? 3pters? Etc...
    Dribble penetration and a really nice jumpshot. I was the zonebuster on the team. I wanted to be MJ but I had a BJ Armstrong game.

Quote Originally Posted by 3ball
    What's so funny.

I'm in Vegas right now - we can meet up and ball - I'll seem like lebron to you - you won't be able to tell the difference

I'll just be some big black dude dunking on you - what frame of reference do you have to differentiate me from another big black guy dunking on you?... None, right?? .. so to you, I'm Lebron breezy
    this was strangely hardcore. haha.

-Smak

Quote Originally Posted by Da_Realist
    Dribble penetration and a really nice jumpshot. I was the zonebuster on the team. I wanted to be MJ but I had a BJ Armstrong game.
    Good man.

Quote Originally Posted by Da_Realist
    This is a good point. A zonebuster would have to shoot well from deep mid-range or three in order to beat a team without resorting to cheating.

It

yes. mj also was a used car salesman you ****ing retarded piece of shit