Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Default Re: If Durant wins, say, 3 of the next 4 championships and Lebron has 0

Quote Originally Posted by Joyner82reload
    sure do...

Slayed

Quote Originally Posted by russwest0
    Agreed with this. 1 ring in OKC > 1 ring in MIA after forming a superteam
    Westbrook and Harden were arguably just as good if not better than Wade and Bosh. Talent-wise, I'd say OKC and MIA were the same, with the advantage going to OKC due to Westbrook.

Banned

Durant can win 5 rings but is still firmly locked out of the top 20

His ceiling is George Gervin are we forgetting? No matter what he does he can never surpass the original Iceman

I rule the local playground

Quote Originally Posted by sportjames23
    Does that put Durant ahead of Bron?
    I am sorry but young people have the rep of being not bright and here is another example of it.

Why would you post a stupid question like this? OBVIOUSLY Durant could win a title on a stacked team and still not be a better player then Lebron in any given era..Do you honestly believe the best player in the league always wins the title.

Lebron and Durant are at their best now and OBVIOUSLY Lebron is clearly a better player. So why would you ask this question?

College superstar

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialQue
    Westbrook and Harden were arguably just as good if not better than Wade and Bosh. Talent-wise, I'd say OKC and MIA were the same, with the advantage going to OKC due to Westbrook.
    2011-12:

OKC w/o Durant = +4.8pts/100 poss*
    OKC w/ Durant = +7.1pts/100 poss

MIA w/o LeBron = -3.4pts/100 poss
    MIA w/ LeBron = +10.5pts/100 poss

That would be ~OKC being 8.2 points better than Mia with neither playing, Mia + 2.9 with both playing.

Westbrook >, maybe = Wade (WB - 2nd team All-NBA, Wade 3rd team)
    Harden > Bosh
    Ibaka > Rio
    Collison > UD

*For all the accusations of LeBron being on super stacked teams he has never been on a team that was more than .2 points better than their opposition without him. EVER. The worst support KD has had in any season in the last four was 10X that.

Quote Originally Posted by HurricaneKid
    2011-12:

OKC w/o Durant = +4.8pts/100 poss*
    OKC w/ Durant = +7.1pts/100 poss

MIA w/o LeBron = -3.4pts/100 poss
    MIA w/ LeBron = +10.5pts/100 poss

That would be ~OKC being 8.2 points better than Mia with neither playing, Mia + 2.9 with both playing.

Westbrook >, maybe = Wade (WB - 2nd team All-NBA, Wade 3rd team)
    Harden > Bosh
    Ibaka > Rio
    Collison > UD

*For all the accusations of LeBron being on super stacked teams he has never been on a team that was more than .2 points better than their opposition without him. EVER. The worst support KD has had in any season in the last four was 10X that.
    DAM SLAYED ALL THESE GUYS

Quote Originally Posted by stanlove1111
    I am sorry but young people have the rep of being not bright and here is another example of it.

Why would you post a stupid question like this? OBVIOUSLY Durant could win a title on a stacked team and still not be a better player then Lebron in any given era..Do you honestly believe the best player in the league always wins the title.

Lebron and Durant are at their best now and OBVIOUSLY Lebron is clearly a better player. So why would you ask this question?

LOL, dumbass, I'm most likely older than you. I ask the question because a many here put championships won on a high pedestal. Some of you fools were calling Lebron top 10 after winning one ring, so it's only fair to ask something similar of Durant.

Quote Originally Posted by Joyner82reload
    Woah dude...you're totaly right, I owe you guys an apology

Oh wait, never mind

f@ggot
    don't always SS my desktop, but when I do I maximize a pdf about quantitative chemical analysis.

-Smak

I rule the local playground

Quote Originally Posted by sportjames23
    LOL, dumbass, I'm most likely older than you. I ask the question because a many here put championships won on a high pedestal. Some of you fools were calling Lebron top 10 after winning one ring, so it's only fair to ask something similar of Durant.
    And here you are once again only going by titles. Nobody put Lebron in the top 10 just because of 1 title. You can't grasp that and think its all about a title.

What Lebron did at Cleveland already put him in the top 10 as far as I am concerned..You have Lebron on your team you are a contender, no matter how bad the rest of the team is..Not many can say that..Maybe Wilt.

Lebron was obviously top 10 after 1 title and maybe before that.

I would bet you are not older then me..

Quote Originally Posted by Lebronxrings
    hell no

He has an all time great cast: best PG and most athletic beast ever, top 3 PF shotblocking beast DPOY ibaka, best sixth man in the league jackson, future HOF adams, defensive beast and former champion perkins, top pf vet collison, snipers lamb and morrow and top 5 coach brooks.

He should have already at least 2 championships.

Quote Originally Posted by DaSeba5
    what?

NBA rookie of the year

if KD goes wins 2 championships he is close to lebron. 3 is a lock to be better

NBA rookie of the year

If Durant wins even next year his bandwagon will explode by 10x.

People will start comparing him to Jordan. That's just it works. Whoever is the top dog of their time gets overrated.

Quote Originally Posted by stanlove1111
    And here you are once again only going by titles. Nobody put Lebron in the top 10 just because of 1 title. You can't grasp that and think its all about a title.

What Lebron did at Cleveland already put him in the top 10 as far as I am concerned..You have Lebron on your team you are a contender, no matter how bad the rest of the team is..Not many can say that..Maybe Wilt.

Lebron was obviously top 10 after 1 title and maybe before that.

I would bet you are not older then me..

Dude, I'm 41. One of the oldest posters here (there are a few older than me). I might kid around with the younger crowd, but I've seen more NBA games than most of you here.

And yes, putting Lebron in the Top Ten even before his first NBA Finals game was silly as hell. There were (and still are) quite a few legends ahead of him, including the guy he lost to this past Finals.