Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    #Dre Day in Sac Town andremiller07's Avatar

Default Re: and people laughed when i said farmar, henry, young, kaman would change this team

Kaman is a good pick up and while Young, Johnson, Williams and Henry are all scrubs they are all athletic and reasonably talented scrubs so the off season could have been far worse. Healthy Jordan Hill gives Lakers solid big rotation of Gasol, Kaman and Hill.

Banned

Default Re: and people laughed when i said farmar, henry, young, kaman would change this team

yup

"but its only a pre season game"

now

"but its only a regular season game"

lmao

The ISH'ers Champion!

Kenneth owned a few souls today.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by kennethgriffin
    it actually amazes me how much better at running point farmar is compared to steve blake

nick young is a 17-18ppg type player.

henry is our best 6th man. guy is very wise and poised

he likes to make decisions on offense. and has a nack for finding the right spots for put backs or catching it in the right area

kaman is solid

like this team..

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Jones
    X-Man is awful, trust me. I watched him all of last year he was one of the worst players in the league.

who's awful?

#Dre Day in Sac Town andremiller07's Avatar

Repped

Jordan Hill is the real Manimal not Faried

Banned

i predicted henry would be the best player off the bench

.. almost a month later.. he's dropping 20+ on the "future" wcf champions ( according to tnt )

What drink was for the Clippers?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by qrich
    Over/Under.

It takes Henry 7 regular season games to net 29 points, total.

maybe if he skips the next 6

Quote Originally Posted by coin24
    Championship cruise, all aboard!

Just as i thought

This team shits on last years, at least everyone wants to be there and plays hard Hopefully Hill can stay healthy and fu*ktard Dantoni plays him more.

What I'm tripping about is that Farmar, Young, Henry, and even Kaman really help this team and not only that they contribute but in a way where they are young guys that hustle and fight and have energy. Something our team has lacked for quite some time.

I think that IF THIS TEAM CAN CONTINUE to play together and play well and build and you add kobe that IS STILL 80% as good as he was last year and trusts his teammates and nash is healthy and pau is healthy (pau is better without dwight)
    this team will surprise people and hit the playoffs

Quote Originally Posted by coin24
    Just as i thought

This team shits on last years, at least everyone wants to be there and plays hard Hopefully Hill can stay healthy and fu*ktard Dantoni plays him more.
    this team likes each other and plays hard. A lot of young perimeter guys who can create opportunities by just running the floor.

Dwight was killing our team. Inserting Pau we have offense and adding a different 4, and our players are athletic and young with energy. Should be fun.

Banned

Repped.

National High School Star

I know this is ISH so this is the regular..but it's only 1 game?

Local High School Star Goldrush25's Avatar

Dude, this team is going to get its shite pushed in on the regular this year. Don't let last night fool you.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Fudge's Avatar

They look so much better without Kobe. Better chemistry, better floor spacing, better ball movement. Just an all-around better looking team.