Local High School Star Upgrayedd's Avatar

Default Love says he wants to be traded. Get it done Bulls!

Love is telling his "people" that he wants to be traded and if he's not he's definitely leaving after next season. Bulls should offer Taj Gibson & draft picks.

Default Re: Love says he wants to be traded. Get it done Bulls!

Love says the Warriors and Bulls are two teams he'd like to be traded to.
    Sources told ESPN.com that the Golden State Warriors and Chicago Bulls are among the potential trade destinations that intrigue Love.
    http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports.c...artner=ya5nbcs

Love is the truth, man. It's a major, major long shot he comes to Chicago, but as a big fan of the player, I would be childishly happy to see him with the Bulls. Imagining his play style with Tom Thibodeaus system; it's almost a match made in heaven.

I have hope because the Bulls have all kinds of assets to help the Wolves rebuild. The fact he wants to win, and win now, he will get it in Thibs style of ball, with or without D-Rose. It could happen. Regardless of where he goes, I am going to follow him. It'd be sweet to follow him close to home.

Smile, you're on ISH Crystallas's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Undisputed
    Love is the truth, man. It's a major, major long shot he comes to Chicago, but as a big fan of the player, I would be childishly happy to see him with the Bulls. Imagining his play style with Tom Thibodeaus system; it's almost a match made in heaven.

I have hope because the Bulls have all kinds of assets to help the Wolves rebuild. The fact he wants to win, and win now, he will get it in Thibs style of ball, with or without D-Rose. It could happen. Regardless of where he goes, I am going to follow him. It'd be sweet to follow him close to home.
    Bold part QFT

Holy shit, someone can say they have the Bulls in their top-10 destinations, and people will be like "OMG, Bulls are #1 for this guy, MAKE IT HAPPEN NAAAOO!!!!!"

These same people have very little experience in the real world, especially the business world. (comment made before a bunch of lies and BS about how they run million dollar companies).

I don't think it's a major long shot. Love is forcing Minnesota to trade him this summer and he says he likes the Bulls.

The Bulls can offer draft picks, Taj Gibson, Jimmy Butler. They have what it takes to try and pull it off.

It's not unrealistic. I'd give up Taj, Butler, Snell. Anyone but Rose and Noah to get Love.

But no... let's just have another terrible summer and bring back the same exact team next season. Even keep Boozer too. Right?

I love how people on here will say you're not a real fan if you question the Front Office for doing a pretty terrible job. Or if you say Thibs made some pretty bad decisions in the playoffs by not playing Dunleavy more or Jimmer when the Bulls offense looked terrible.

Instead of going after 'Melo or Love, let's just sign/draft another guy Thibs/"Bulls" guy that can only play defense and can't score.
    Last edited by Upgrayedd; 05-22-2014 at 02:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Upgrayedd
    But no... let's just have another terrible summer and bring back the same exact team next season. Even keep Boozer too. Right?

I love how people on here will say you're not a real fan if you question the Front Office for doing a pretty terrible job. Or if you say Thibs made some pretty bad decisions in the playoffs by not playing Dunleavy more or Jimmer when the Bulls offense looked terrible.

Instead of going after 'Melo or Love, let's just sign/draft another guy Thibs/"Bulls" guy that can only play defense and can't score.
    Nothing more to see here, folks. This guy just killed his own thread...again.

What are you even going on about?

My point is that it shouldn't be a "long shot" to get Love. He wants out of Minnesota, he likes Chicago. The Bulls need to take a chance and give up anyone besides Noah and Rose to get him. Draft picks, Taj Gibson, Butler, it doesn't matter. Everyone but Noah and Rose should be made available in a trade to get Love.

The Bulls front office never takes chances anymore. The Bulls desperately need another supserstar player if they're going to compete.