Proves idiots wrong Human Error's Avatar

Default It's not right that Erik Spoelstra is considered as one of the best coaches

The guys is beyond stubborn, always prefer to play older/unathletic players, has zero creativity, always stresses intangible things like grit, hustle, purity(don't know what purity even means in basketball) and refuses to make adjustment/change until players go down with injuries, and when those injured players come back, he doesn't play them because he thinks they would ruin continuity. That means the guys that he valued so much weren't even good enough to crack the rotation to begin with? Isn't he supposed to find the best lineup that would maximize the team's talent, instead of being passive and only playing available guys and sticking with it?

Miami needs a real coach.

Default Re: It's not right that Erik Spoelstra is considered as one of the best coaches

Are we talking about scott brooks? Sure sounds like it

Default Re: It's not right that Erik Spoelstra is considered as one of the best coaches

Spo is about bottom 1/3 of NBA coaches

he was LeBron's real sidekick in Miami

Decent college freshman

I think people considered him "good" to try and give him credit because others say he was just fortunate to have the Big 3 & Peak/Prime Wade.

Also even though this team has had injuries this year, I feel Spo has held us back some. Even if we get Healthy or Miraculously make a Deep Run in the Playoffs, Spo will be our Downfall.
    Last edited by Wade's Rings; 03-14-2015 at 10:27 PM.

Obviously. In fact I thought he was average at best. It's not too difficult w/ prime LeBron, Wade, and Bosh. As well as a cast of very experienced, high caliber role players, and a GM who is one of the five best coaches, probably ever. It's proof in the fact they went 2 for 4, and didn't win at a percentage I would've guessed when that roster was assembled in the summer of 2010.

Kobe= 1st round loser secund2nun's Avatar

Spo sucks

Local High School Star

The team currently has 3 bigmen and one is the corpse of Haslem

if he was stubborn, then how did Whiteside cracked the roster?

Quote Originally Posted by I<3NBA
    if he was stubborn, then how did Whiteside cracked the roster?
    Necessity. I mean he had no problem dropping Beasly like three times.