Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Wade who? Klay Thompson will end up being da greatest shot blocker at the SG position

Quote Originally Posted by Trollsmasher
    are we just ignoring MJ on purpose?

Wade might have higher block %. But yeah, I wondered about that too.

Default Re: Wade who? Klay Thompson will end up being da greatest shot blocker at the SG position

Quote Originally Posted by PJR
    Considering Klay Thompson in 4 seasons thus far, has never averaged a full block a game, I'll say Fiction.

Stupid thread. Stop making them.
    Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by SugarHill

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by k0kakw0rld

Fact or fiction?

Wade is 33 years old so of course his shot blocking isn't what it once was. To average 1 bpg for his career at 6'4 is pretty remarkable though. He had over 100 blocks in 2009. I'm pretty sure he's the shortest player to ever accomplish that.

Not airballing my layups anymore

Danny green will overtake both

Quote Originally Posted by GrapeApe
    Wade is 33 years old so of course his shot blocking isn't what it once was. To average 1 bpg for his career at 6'4 is pretty remarkable though. He had over 100 blocks in 2009. I'm pretty sure he's the shortest player to ever accomplish that.
    6'11 wingspan though

Quote Originally Posted by k0kakw0rld

Fact or fiction?

Not even close. Wade in this 4th season was averaging 1.2 BPG, while being a couple of inches shorter than Klay. Dude the the GOAT > 6'4" shot blocker. 12 seasons in and the guy is still averaging a block a game over his ENTIRE career.

I don't get picked last at the park anymore

Quote Originally Posted by 20Four