Quote Originally Posted by Real14
    04- missed playoffs with rookie of the year asterisk
    05- missed playoffs
    06- choked against the pistons in semis
    07- choked and got swept in the finals
    08- choked against celtics in semis
    09- choked and Lequit against magic in ECF
    10- choked and Lequit gainst celtics in semis and faked an elbow injury
    11- choked and Lequit with super stacked team in the finals against jj barea and jason terry plus 4th quarter dismal performances
    12- asterisk ring for stern rigging playoffs and finals
    13- asterisk ring for stern and popavich letting the spurs lose on purpose game 6.
    14- leCramped, lequit and LeBitched about air conditioning wind up having inflated stats so bron's teammates can get the blame and of course wind up being 2/5 getting schooled by young non star leonard all series
    15- might be one of his worse seasons yet. LeNoSteroids and LeRegressing.
    Though inflammatory, still a pretty good summation.

LeBron is an incredible talent. But he's displayed fundamental lack of competitiveness and leadership. Also a propensity to want to have it easy and shamelessly stack teams, instead of proving himself against the best.

On top of that, there is no other player that comes close to having benefited as much as he has from the refs helping him out. It's very likely Miami would of imploded if OKC had beaten them in the Finals, so the league stepped in and kneecapped the Thunder to make sure James finally got over the hump. They had seen what happens when they officiated even somewhat fairly the previous season in Dallas vs Miami.

So with all the ref help, failures and quitting on the biggest stages, and obvious lack of true competitive spirit in LeBron, he can never be GOAT. That ship has sailed. He had GOAT talent and gifts, no doubt. He just displayed a journeyman level of drive, and received too much help from the officials the myriad times he fell short, to ever be considered for GOAT by anyone other than his drooling, delusional stans.

Default Re: Lebron's career so far

Quote Originally Posted by Dresta
    They would have made the finals in the west in 11 - Bron would've just choked in the finals against the Celtics or Bulls instead. Miami failed in 11 because Bron choked on the big stage. Simple as that really.
    HAHA...how well did Wade play against the Bulls in the 2011 ECF? If they won against the Bulls in the Finals, it sure as hell wouldn't have been because of Wade. They beat them in the ECF in spite of Wade's choking.

4x NBA MVP, 2x Finals MVP, 2x NBA Champion, 3x NBA All Star game MVP, 1x NBA Scoring Champion, and 3x NBA playoffs scoring champion.

05- missed playoffs
    11- choked and Lequit with super stacked team in the finals against jj barea and jason terry plus 4th quarter dismal performances
    13- asterisk ring for stern and popavich letting the spurs lose on purpose game 6.
    14- leCramped, lequit and LeBitched about air conditioning wind up having inflated stats so bron's teammates can get the blame and of course wind up being 2/5 getting schooled by young non star leonard all series
    I had to log into ISH for the first time in several weeks just so I could tell you that you're a loser.

As for the OP, LeBron's career so far is very... awkward. He had a very short run of total dominance in the 2011/12 and 2012/13 seasons, surrounded on either side by a whole lot of head-scratching under-performance. The stereotypes seem to be true - LeBron is a remarkable, jaw-dropping talent... but would probably be more well-suited for some kind of Olympic sport which showcases only physical ability and not competitive drive.

Decent college freshman

Quote Originally Posted by Hey Yo
    HAHA...how well did Wade play against the Bulls in the 2011 ECF? If they won against the Bulls in the Finals, it sure as hell wouldn't have been because of Wade. They beat them in the ECF in spite of Wade's choking.
    In Game 2 he played well with 24 pts. He scored 5 straight points to give separation the 4th quarter of Game 3. Had 6 pts and 3 blks in the OT of Game 4. He had i believe 10 pts in the 4th quarter of Game 5 with the 4 point play that cut the lead from 7 to 3. He did what Lebron failed to do and that was show up when needed.

Using your logic then i guess Wade would have won finals MVP if they played the Celtics in 2011 because he thoroughly out played Lebron in that series.

Decent college freshman

05- missed playoffs

He couldn't have choked in 2009, he put up 38/8/8 on 48% shooting against the best defense in the League. I absolutely hate Lebron but he almost put up 40/10/10 that can't be considered a choke.

2013 was Stern's doing? A Lakers fan complaining about Stern?

Quote Originally Posted by Wade's Rings
    In Game 2 he played well with 24 pts. He scored 5 straight points to give separation the 4th quarter of Game 3. Had 6 pts and 3 blks in the OT of Game 4. He had i believe 10 pts in the 4th quarter of Game 5 with the 4 point play that cut the lead from 7 to 3. He did what Lebron failed to do and that was show up when needed.

Using your logic then i guess Wade would have won finals MVP if they played the Celtics in 2011 because he thoroughly out played Lebron in that series.
    Dude Wade's numbers were BARELY above LeBron's in that series. To say he thoroughly outplayed him is complete bullshit - especially when LeBron WRECKED Boston in the closing minutes of game five to put the series away.

No offense, but some of you are so dumb for responding to obvious trolls, I mean his trolling can't be more obvious, but yet, some people bite it.

He couldn't have choked in 2009, he put up 38/8/8 on 48% shooting against the best defense in the League. I absolutely hate Lebron but he almost put up 40/10/10 that can't be considered a choke.

2013 was Stern's doing? A Lakers fan complaining about Stern?
    I'm not a lakers fan

Quote Originally Posted by nba_55
    No offense, but some of you are so dumb for responding to obvious trolls, I mean his trolling can't be more obvious, but yet, some people bite it.
    I wasn't really biting on his trolling though... I felt the need to tell him he's a loser because the trolling was so obvious and weak... not because I took it seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by Prometheus
    I wasn't really biting on his trolling though... I felt the need to tell him he's a loser because the trolling was so obvious and weak... not because I took it seriously.
    Good. He is the dumbest poster on the forum, and the most useless one also.

Decent college freshman

I'm not a lakers fan
    So just a Lebron hater? Got that thanks.
    Last edited by Wade's Rings; 01-10-2015 at 02:48 PM.

NBA All-star

it's time to rethink those per 100 possession numbers with his FG% IMPROVING, as he ages.

Decent college freshman

Quote Originally Posted by Prometheus
    Dude Wade's numbers were BARELY above LeBron's in that series. To say he thoroughly outplayed him is complete bullshit - especially when LeBron WRECKED Boston in the closing minutes of game five to put the series away.
    Good Points. Wade was the reason that Game 5 was even close in the first place. Lebron was spectacular closing.

So just a Lebron hater? Got that thanks.
    Look rookie, I can't stand bron because he's the biggest bitch of all time. He LeQuits, LeLies, LeChokes and when he can't handle the pressure he then goes to a team that becomes LeStacked than STILL LeChokes, LeLies, and LeQuit. Thank you for playing.
    Last edited by Real14; 01-10-2015 at 04:39 PM.