Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default What's the most shots you've ever made in a row?

Just shooting around with no D or in a game?

Most shots I've ever made in a row was 20 hook shots from both sides of the key banking it in with left and right hand, and just before the free throw line.

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

Default Re: What's the most shots you've ever made in a row?

Shooting around I cant say. In a game was I believe 6 threes but it wasnt all in a row. And it was a total fluke because I was never a good shooter.

My best games in HS were solid rebounds/blocks performances not anything involving a jumper.

In a non serious game with some D placed on me YEARS ago I made about 15 normal shots in a row....Which happened to be all the shots I put up. Everyone was going crazy

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855
    Shooting around I cant say. In a game was I believe 6 threes but it wasnt all in a row. And it was a total fluke because I was never a good shooter.

My best games in HS were solid rebounds/blocks performances not anything involving a jumper.

When I was a junior in high school I made 6 straight shots (4 threes, and 2 jumpers).

I still remember that day. My school crowd was hyped. Felt like I was Michael Jordan.

Quote Originally Posted by Smook A.
    When I was a junior in high school I made 6 straight shots (4 threes, and 2 jumpers).

I still remember that day. My school crowd was hyped. Felt like I was Michael Jordan.
    haha know the feeling. I literally felt unstoppable in mine. It was during a gym class, some of our schools basketball players were on the other team and the gym teacher who was the girls bball coach called down the two boys coaches to watch me. I just never had the drive in my youth to play REAL organized ball...I just liked shooting around to relieve stress and escape from things.

About a week ago I started playing at the park around 5:30 PM and didn't go home until 3 AM....Cop pulled up around 1 AM but let me shoot despite the fact no one was allowed to be there that late. Was pretty cool of him

Banned

something really boring, 20 free throws i think

11 jump shots 15 feet or out in a row. And 29 straight free throws. It's really weird when you get in the zone and every shot that leaves your hand you can automatically tell if it's going in or not just by the way it leaves your hand.

7 straight threes in game. Not ****in ray allen spot up threes either. First two were, then I kept going heat check heat check heat check. Last two were ****ing ridiculously deep pull ups. God mode

Quote Originally Posted by Meticode
    11 jump shots 15 feet or out in a row. And 29 straight free throws. It's really weird when you get in the zone and every shot that leaves your hand you can automatically tell if it's going in or not just by the way it leaves your hand.
    It is a strange feeling, it's gotten to the point I know exactly where to go to get the rebound too....And you don't just notice it's not going in you FEEL exactly what you did wrong

Quote Originally Posted by jongib369
    haha know the feeling. I literally felt unstoppable in mine. It was during a gym class, some of our schools basketball players were on the other team and the gym teacher who was the girls bball coach called down the two boys coaches to watch me. I just never had the drive in my youth to play REAL organized ball...I just liked shooting around to relieve stress and escape from things.

About a week ago I started playing at the park around 5:30 PM and didn't go home until 3 AM....Cop pulled up around 1 AM but let me shoot despite the fact no one was allowed to be there that late. Was pretty cool of him
    That's pretty awesome man

Quote Originally Posted by TylerOO
    7 straight threes in game. Not ****in ray allen spot up threes either. First two were, then I kept going heat check heat check heat check. Last two were ****ing ridiculously deep pull ups. God mode
    Haha love hearing similar stories. In the game I mentioned the very last shot I took was a "**** it why not" shot from half court and swished it. Everyone exploded in disbelief/laughter. One of the best memories from my youth TBH

Haha love hearing similar stories. In the game I mentioned the very last shot I took was a "**** it why not" shot from half court and swished it. Everyone exploded in disbelief/laughter. One of the best memories from my youth TBH
    Haha never forget those moments. I literally felt unstoppable

One of the Goodfellas NBAplayoffs2001's Avatar

Just shooting around with no D or in a game?

Most shots I've ever made in a row was 20 hook shots from both sides of the key banking it in with left and right hand, and just before the free throw line.
    made 17 threes before a pickup game. Went 2/6 downtown. Starting to lift soon so I don't have to rely on my three point shot.

Best pickup game was 6/6 downtown. Scored 90% of the team's points.

I played middle school ball competitively in my city and averaged 12.8/5.7/3.1 on like 48% shooting 30% 3 point (it has gotten way better) and a measily 71% free throw shooting. Highest two scorers on our team was 21-23ppg, our point guard and shooting guard were very quick slashers. I was a third scoring option. Played small forward.
    Last edited by NBAplayoffs2001; 07-06-2014 at 06:49 PM.

I tried to model my game after a younger Tony Parker. Bad 3 point shooter, okay midrange shooter (he's great at it now though), but I'm great in the paint. So if we're not just talking about jumpers, I've had games making 10+ shots in a row exclusively on layups and floaters.