Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Was a picture of Kobe Bryant's accuser ever shown to the public?

Is the chick on the left the accuser? Did anybody ever see a picture of her?
    Did this b*tch get away with lying, and was allowed to keep her anonymity?

Or was the truth reveled in Kobe's statement?

First, I want to apologize directly to the young woman involved in this incident. I want to apologize to her for my behavior that night and for the consequences she has suffered in the past year. Although this year has been incredibly difficult for me personally, I can only imagine the pain she has had to endure. I also want to apologize to her parents and family members, and to my family and friends and supporters, and to the citizens of Eagle, Colo.
    I also want to make it clear that I do not question the motives of this young woman. No money has been paid to this woman. She has agreed that this statement will not be used against me in the civil case. Although I truly believe this encounter between us was consensual, I recognize now that she did not and does not view this incident the same way I did. After months of reviewing discovery, listening to her attorney, and even her testimony in person, I now understand how she feels that she did not consent to this encounter.
    I issue this statement today fully aware that while one part of this case ends today, another remains. I understand that the civil case against me will go forward. That part of this case will be decided by and between the parties directly involved in the incident and will no longer be a financial or emotional drain on the citizens of the state of Colorado.[23]
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kobe_Bryant's_accuser

I can see how a situation like that can happen... kinda.

Learning to shoot layups

Default Re: Was a picture of Kobe Bryant's accuser ever shown to the public?

***** was crazy. She had more donations in her then a sperm bank.

my sisters friend actually dated her for awhile. i never saw a picture though.

In It to Win It

NBA lottery pick

Quote Originally Posted by ForceOfNature

god. She looks like a freaking whore. No wonder she demanded money.

I'd hit it.

Quote Originally Posted by ForceOfNature

That can't be her... I'm not buying it.

NBA lottery pick

Quote Originally Posted by Doomsday Dallas

That can't be her... I'm not buying it.

Like I said before, she looks like a slut. However, the accuser did have sex with 3 other guys before Kobe. so its quite possible that she is a slut.

That looks like one of the latest Britney Spears pics.

Last edited by NoGunzJustSkillz; 07-30-2008 at 06:04 PM.

C'mon Kobe, you can do much better than that. His wife is probably 10x better looking. That white chick must have had some incredible coochie.

How Do U Like Me Mfer?

Quote Originally Posted by SCREWstonRockets
    C'mon Kobe, you can do much better than that. His wife is probably 10x better looking. That white chick must have had some incredible coochie.

Prolly, his wife wasn't good in the bed or won't give him oral sex, etc or Kobe prolly tired of fked same wife for more than a year.

Married isn't easy.

The Paterfamilias RedBlackAttack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gundress
    Prolly, his wife wasn't good in the bed or won't give him oral sex, etc or Kobe prolly tired of fked same wife for more than a year.

Married isn't easy.
    Kobe wanted butt sex. I doubt his wife was down with that.

Seriously.... that was the whole center of the case.

More Sordid Details On Kobe Case

Mike writes: Sunday night Matt Drudge reported on his nationally syndicated radio show (heard at 7:15 p.m. Pacific time on KFI-AM in Los Angeles) the most provocative "dirty sex details" of the Kobe Bryant sexual assualt case so far. Excerpt: "I've decided to reveal some of the dirty sex details of the case. I have been told it's **** sex.

"That's why it's going to be controversial when it goes to trial. It's what is causing people a lot of uncomfortable feelings.

"Some of the details (of the case) are explosive. Dateline (NBC) had some of this information and decided not to air it. This speculation is quite solid from where I sit."

Digi writes: The way I've heard is that she was having sex with him and then he wanted to do **** and she didn't want to but he went ahead with it and kind of forced her into going along with it and it resulted in injuries to her and what not.
    http://www.lukeford.net/profiles/pro...obe_bryant.htm

College superstar

Allegedly, Kobe likes from behind and wanted to bukkake on her face. ANyways, there was tons of pics that kept coming out as "real pics" of her, but it was a different chic everytime so who knows.

I agree though, not worth all the trouble obviously, especially when he could have flown his hot as **** wife out there, or just found a real groupie, or just ordered up a XXX on the hotel ppv and took care of himself.

shhhhhhh

Quote Originally Posted by DatZNasty
    I agree though, not worth all the trouble obviously
    there isn't a piece of tail on this planet that is worth that much trouble...lol