Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default The best euro bball player just arrived in Philly to play for Sixers

Dario Saric, euro cleft lip version of Ben Simmons/Lebron/Magic.

Default Re: The best euro bball player just arrived in Philly to play for Sixers

No excuses.

Long Live The Process fourkicks44's Avatar

Default Re: The best euro bball player just arrived in Philly to play for Sixers

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB
    Dario Saric, euro cleft lip version of Ben Simmons/Lebron/Magic.

Let the good times roll, baby!

I bet he won't play over 20mpg this season. Then again, it's the Sixers. I could play 20 minutes per game on that team.

Trust the system

Safe flight.

Mozart Basketball no pun intended's Avatar

That's How You Make A Big Move!

stacked

Not airballing my layups anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Kawhi
    I bet he won't play over 20mpg this season. Then again, it's the Sixers. I could play 20 minutes per game on that team.
    Guess you haven't seen our roster in a few years.................

It Begins..........10, 9, 8, 76ers..........

Jokic > Saric and there isn't even an question about it

And what is Saric even doing in Philly now, ain't he playing in the Olympics?

And Saric doesnt have the ball handling or playmaking ability of LeBron/Magic/Simmons

But he is a very good and willing passer

Great college starter chocolatethunder's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kurple
    And Saric doesnt have the ball handling or playmaking ability of LeBron/Magic/Simmons

But he is a very good and willing passer
    You're right Jokic is way better but I think that he was saying that Saric was currently the best player in Euro basketball and now he's coming to the NBA. Jokic has already played in the NBA.

You're right again that Saric is nothing like Magic/LBJ/Simmons. What he is is a PF who keeps improving as a shooter, is a decent ball handler and passer for his size (not a point forward in anyway at all) and a good rebounder. He's also not a bitch. He plays hard and mixes it up. I think that he will be a really solid pro. Not an all-starl but a guy who you would want on your team.

.....who?

Quote Originally Posted by kurple
    Jokic > Saric and there isn't even an question about it

And what is Saric even doing in Philly now, ain't he playing in the Olympics?

Dude, Jokic ain't shit

Zubac > Jokic

I feel devotion Fiba basketball's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by chocolatethunder
    You're right Jokic is way better but I think that he was saying that Saric was currently the best player in Euro basketball and now he's coming to the NBA. Jokic has already played in the NBA.

You're right again that Saric is nothing like Magic/LBJ/Simmons. What he is is a PF who keeps improving as a shooter, is a decent ball handler and passer for his size (not a point forward in anyway at all) and a good rebounder. He's also not a bitch. He plays hard and mixes it up. I think that he will be a really solid pro. Not an all-starl but a guy who you would want on your team.

Not even close. I would say he is at best top 5 at his position which is still very good considering his age. He still has room for improvement but I doubt he will ever become more of a role player and he might even be a great role player but he'll probably never be a star since stars are mostly great at scoring and him creating for himself isn't one of his strengths. He is a energy guy who does all the little things (pass,defends,rebounds) but he isn't a guy that can lead a team to a win.

He is still young and has room for improvement so I could be wrong but I doubt that will happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Bosnian Sajo
    .....who?

Dude, Jokic ain't shit

Zubac > Jokic

Sorry but this might be the stupidest thing I read on this forum and there are a lot of stupid things written here.

If you had said Zubac had better potential I wouldn't agree with you but I could respect your opinion but saying that Zubac is better

In two games against Red Star in Serbian semifinals Zubac had 4 pts on 1/5 and 4 fouls and 0 pts and 5 fouls. When Jokic played for Mega he destroyed Red Star almost every time and made it a close game despite Red Star having ten times better players than Mega.

Also Jokic is already best Serbian big man and only two European Cs who are better than him are Gasol brothers. You could argue that some others are also better but those two are the only ones who are without a doubt much better and that will probably change in 2 or 3 years.

Tolerant Liberals

Quote Originally Posted by Bosnian Sajo
    .....who?

Dude, Jokic ain't shit

Zubac > Jokic
    Just read this as Zubat > Jokic

Man Im seeing so many fcking zubat and theyre so hard to catch because of their size and flying bullshit