Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789
    NBA rookie of the year Glide2keva's Avatar

Default Re: D-Rose physically looked healthy

I see the Rose hate is already in mid-season form.

He looks athletic but I really dont like the way hes playing. Hes just haphazardly throwing himself into the lane. Hes attacking like its game 7 but its actually the preseason. Very low IQ basketball. Hopefully its just rust, but you can really see the difference between him and a methodical calculating PG.

Quote Originally Posted by OhNoTimNoSho
    He looks athletic but I really dont like the way hes playing. Hes just haphazardly throwing himself into the lane. Hes attacking like its game 7 but its actually the preseason. Very low IQ basketball. Hopefully its just rust, but you can really see the difference between him and a methodical calculating PG.
    I agree with you.

As a Bulls fan, Id rather him take it down a notch and go hell for leather in the reg season.

Can't blame him though, he's been itching to play for a long time

5-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by OhNoTimNoSho
    Very low IQ basketball. Hopefully its just rust, but you can really see the difference between him and a methodical calculating PG.
    You're not dissing - him you're dissing the league, or yourself:

How does it work that he had the second highest user rate, the only player in the top ten in scoring and assist, be the only consistent high scorer on his team, have the highest scored points ratio player to his team, go through more team adjustments than any other star, and then have the best record in the league, when seven or eight teams have more talent? They outscored other teams more than anybody else.

Either the whole league is really low on IQ or you are going to come back with something really stupid.