Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345
    Lebronyte Kryptonite

Default Re: Just watched the Lakers Vs Pistons game, WHAT WAS KOBE THINKING

Quote Originally Posted by gyu
    I'm not even a LeBron fan and I can see it is worse for him. All-star game he passes the ball, so many threads pop up. Same with when he passed to Haslem.
    Kobe takes a bad shot in the last seconds, 1 thread. No comparison really.
    Dude please. That's only cuz they finally ran out of ret**ded sh*t to say. At some point, saying the same thing over and over and over and over, must get tiring. They do it to Kobe every game every season, and have been doing it for the last 16 years. So please don't come cryin' to me cuz the pathetic double standard Lebronytes invented is biting them in the a** now.
    Last edited by LakersReign; 03-07-2012 at 08:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LakersReign
    Dude please. That's only cuz they finally ran out of ret**ded sh*t to say. At some point, saying the same thing over and over and over and over, msut get tiring. They do it to Kobe every game every season, and have been doing it for the last 16 years. So please don't come cryin' to me cuz the pathetic double standard Lebronytes invented is biting them in the a** now.
    Just STFU. You are a horrible gimmick account. You don't like people who insults Kobe. Now please stop demonizing LeBron. He's a very talented player who's going to win an NBA Finals MVP before he turns 30.
    Last edited by Lebron23; 03-07-2012 at 08:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce Bigalow

Mehhh, I'm just glad he didn't make it or we will see endless Godbe Godbe Godbe threads shoved down our throats for the coming days.

Good college starter SwayDizzle's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Asukal
    Mehhh, I'm just glad he didn't make it or we will see endless Godbe Godbe Godbe threads shoved down our throats for the coming days.
    GODbe, LAWDbe, GOATbe

Lebronyte Kryptonite

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23
    Just STFU. You are a horrible gimmick account. You don't like people who insults Kobe. Now please stop demonizing LeBron. He's a very talented player who's going to win an NBA Finals MVP before he turns 30.

Welcome to my Ignore Lists. Why do you hate LeBron? Did he raped your girlfriend? You are so annoying.
    http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...=873&p=6972188

What? They put LeBron on the court when their opponents cut their lead. Just stop posting in this forum. I'll ready put you on my ignore lists. Ok Thanks bye.
    http://insidehoops.com/forum/showthr...=245407&page=4

I don't take orders from sad a** punk a** lying a** dumba**** like you(lebron23) who's so ret**ded, you tell the same lie over and over and again. Actually expecting people to believe you and take you and anything else you say seriously