Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    NBA Superstar

Default Re: Just watched the Lakers Vs Pistons game, WHAT WAS KOBE THINKING

Quote Originally Posted by LakersReign
    They don't wanna talk about that cuz all they're concerned about is how he shot 8 for 26. And I'm pretty sure that had he not only hit the buzzer beater to send the game to OT. But also hit the winning shot in OT, their sorry a**e* would still be sitting....bu....bu....bu....bu....he shot 8 for 26.

Pathetic
    The buzzer beater was excellent. However, as a neutral guy in this situation, I must be honest when I say that shooting 8 for 26 is quite an important stat, for if he'd shot a slightly better percentage overall, I'm not sure the game would have ever come down to necessitating a buzzer beater. Just looking at this game tonight, he left a lot of makeable shots out there. I'm not saying that makes him a bad player or anything, just that he had a rough night.

Proves idiots wrong Human Error's Avatar

They don't wanna talk about that cuz all they're concerned about is how he shot 8 for 26. And I'm pretty sure that had he not only hit the buzzer beater to send the game to OT. But also hit the winning shot in OT, their sorry a**e* would still be sitting....bu....bu....bu....bu....he shot 8 for 26.

Pathetic
    Had Kobe shot better than 8 for 26 in the first place against the lowly Pistons it would not even had gone to OT.

I finally figured it out. I've been following Kobe since he came into the league and I always wondered what would lead him to make some of the basketball decisions he's made.

It's simple: He doesn't give a ****.

-Smak

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce Bigalow
    Still though...Don't fadeaway on a 3 pointer

thats-typical-make-shots-harder-kobe...nothing-new.

Decent playground baller thelucifer69's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SwayDizzle
    Godbe didn't make the wrong play you morons. Just because it didn't go in, doesn't mean he made the wrong play. How can you question the mind of a God? You brainless farts can't comprehend the complexity of his advanced plays.
    How Kobe dick taste!?...... Bazinga I don't care

An uglier Lamar Doom boozehound's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kews1
    Its as if he was trying to redeem himself for his bad game with some heroic game winner
    Honestly, Henry Abbot is right on about kobe at the end of games. I dont always agree with that dude, but its pretty clear hes right on this.

Lakers always struggle against Pistons, it is the team that beat them twice in NBA finals on an aggregate of 8-1.

Serious playground baller

Last night was a perfect illustration of why Kobe will never get close to MJ, or even Magic for that matter. When those guys had teammates going off they wouldn't have been putting up 26 shots with a horrible % of makes.

Bynum and Gasol combined to shoot 21/32 for 50 points and Kobe is still taking 26 shots? WTF is up with that? It's not like these guys were being guarded by prime KG and Duncan. They were being guarded by Maxiell and Ben Wallace's corpse.

Blame must also go to Mike Brown. Call a f*ckin play that gives the ball to Bynum on the block instead of running that same Kobe/Gasol pick and roll with 7 seconds left on the clock.

Lebronyte Kryptonite

Quote Originally Posted by Rake2204
    The buzzer beater was excellent. However, as a neutral guy in this situation, I must be honest when I say that shooting 8 for 26 is quite an important stat, for if he'd shot a slightly better percentage overall, I'm not sure the game would have ever come down to necessitating a buzzer beater. Just looking at this game tonight, he left a lot of makeable shots out there. I'm not saying that makes him a bad player or anything, just that he had a rough night.
    Yeah, he did have a bad game, and that's the way you're supposed to look at it from a neutral perspective. But their whole point in bringing that up to regurgitate the same drivel we've heard about Kobe for the last 16 years, and how it makes Lebron look better than him, blah blah blah blah blah. Which has nothing to do with basketball, and is really more about their Lebron fanboyism.
    Last edited by LakersReign; 03-07-2012 at 01:40 PM.

Yeah, he did have a bad game, and that's the way you're supposed to look at it from a neutral perspective. But their whole point in bringing that up to regurgitate the same drivel we've heard about Kobe for the last 16 years, and how it makes Lebron look better than him, blah blah blah blah blah.
    Y u not banned yet? Laker fans were the first to indirectly bring up lebron in this thread. Get a life.

Lebronyte Kryptonite

Quote Originally Posted by RaininTwos
    Y u not banned yet? Laker fans were the first to indirectly bring up lebron in this thread. Get a life.
    The truth really does hurt....doesn't it?!

Oh, and by the way, people with lives don't get butthurt over another person's comments on the internet, like you(rainintwo's) just did. Way to tell on yourself there.

The truth really does hurt....doesn't it?!

Oh, and by the way, people with lives don't get butthurt over another person's comments on the internet, like you(rainintwo's) just did. Way to tell on yourself there.
    Stating facts makes me butthurt? Hmmm....interesting theory there pal.

Lebronyte Kryptonite

(yawn)

Lol. U mad. Ahahaha. Fahgit

(yawn)
    Hey instead of dissin on a team thats jogging its way to a championship how about you realistically evaluate your team. The same one that got swept last year and looks even worse this year. Your supposed best player just chucked his team out of the game and let down the teammates that were going to get him the win if he just gave them the ball and got outta the way.