Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

Default So teams really are gonna hold onto his brothers to make Giannis happy?

Thanasis on the Bucks and Kostas on the Lakers.

The Bucks one had a nice dunk and double tech tonight but he

Default Re: So teams really are gonna hold onto his brothers to make Giannis happy?

Not like this is unheard of. I'm sure you remember Jack Haley.

The Magic are a trash HylianNightmare's Avatar

Default Re: So teams really are gonna hold onto his brothers to make Giannis happy?

For how cheap they are why not.

Please clap. Real Men Wear Green's Avatar

Nepotism may have got Seth Curry a shot with the Warriors but to be fair he had shown himself worthy of a spot in the NBA since. Giannis is absolutely worth sacrificing a roster spot. And the dunk was nasty. More bigs should do it with both hands.

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

damn he really dwarfs both his bros.

Could this be a way to legally "pay" him more to circumvent the supermax? Get both his brothers to a $5M contract or whatever with the understanding that they would work it out among themselves.

How much are they getting paid? If they're on minimum contracts, I think iamgine's idea is a good one. Take that out of his supermax and give him the rest.

Banned

Feel kind of bad for them. Only reason they're getting any sort of attention is because of their far superior brother.

At least with Steph and Seth, Seth is legitamate NBA starter player for some teams. Neither of those guys could start on the Hawks or Knicks.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyrus334 View Post
    Feel kind of bad for them. Only reason they're getting any sort of attention is because of their far superior brother.

At least with Steph and Seth, Seth is legitamate NBA starter player for some teams. Neither of those guys could start on the Hawks or Knicks.
    Giannis is just making sure his brothers get paid. Seth wasn't all that great until the last few years, his younger bro still has a chance to make it as a rotation player. Seth played 4 NBA games his first 2 seasons and didn't get a shot until his 4th team in Sacramento at age 25 and now he's become a decent rotation guy on Playoff teams who's hit some big shots. Kostas is only 22, I'm sure some team will give him burn before Giannis enters FA.

National High School Star Rudeboy3's Avatar

I think kostas can actually be good nba player but he needs to land on a that sucks and that gives him minutes to develop and make mistakes. He's done some shit in the g-league that let's you know he's an nba player, he just needs a proper shot

Quote Originally Posted by tpols View Post
    damn he really dwarfs both his bros.
    He was skinnier at the same age they are, no?

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855 View Post
    Thanasis on the Bucks and Kostas on the Lakers.

The Bucks one had a nice dunk and double tech tonight but he
    Somewhat weird question Blaze but didn’t you say you posted while driving the other day. Forgot to comment then but just gonna say that’s hella reckless and you’re gonna get in an accident.

Knicks did this for JR Smith's brother for a while so not so much of a stretch for an MVP level guy.

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3 View Post
    Somewhat weird question Blaze but didn’t you say you posted while driving the other day. Forgot to comment then but just gonna say that’s hella reckless and you’re gonna get in an accident.
    RRR3tard is right tbh. Be careful out there Blaze shit is honestly more dangerous than impaired driving no matter how much you believe in your skillz.