Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: Why did Wizards Jordan failed to led his team into the playoffs?

[QUOTE=Combat Wombat]Damn. I was hoping that Duterte took the chance to wipe your short, fat and useless existence from the map during his war on drugs but he

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Manny98's Avatar

[QUOTE=Combat Wombat]Damn. I was hoping that Duterte took the chance to wipe your short, fat and useless existence from the map during his war on drugs but he

Quote Originally Posted by Manny98
    Seething
    That dude is suffering from down syndrome. Despite being 6'4 he cannot even hit an open layup. Heard he is now 4'8 the doctors cut both of his feet cause he is suffering from diabetes And now he is sitting in wheel chair still mad that I became an all star..

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23
    That dude is suffering from down syndrome. Despite being 6'4 he cannot even hit an open layup. Heard he is now 4'8 the doctors cut both of his feet cause he is suffering from diabetes And now he is sitting in wheel chair still mad that I became an all star..
    But you're only 5'5 and people here didn't realize they stacked shit that high.

Local High School Star

This thread has no credibility when being made by this trash

this thread not worthy of my greatness

Quote Originally Posted by egokiller
    But you're only 5'5 and people here didn't realize they stacked shit that high.

Just got measured at 5'9. I'll destroy you. And might score 100 points if you try to guard me.

Their second best player was Kwame Brown, what a shitload of rosters, are you seriously blaming MJ for not making playoffs with all those hot garbage?

Great college starter

Quote Originally Posted by Hey Yo
    Jordan's a tale of 2 careers

James' 8yr run of making the finals, he avg. 95gms a year which includes international play.

The most consecutive seasons MJ played before quitting in his prime was 7. After taking 2yrs off and 3 consecutive Finals runs he had to quit again citing severe mental exhaustion. That's with no international play in 96.

Safe to say if LeBron took the MJ path, he'd definitely play a total of 20+ years and still be effective into his late 30's early 40's

In the end, James didn't need to rest for 2yrs in order to keep playing. He's had the biggest workload of any player in NBA history. We have facts to show that MJ couldn't sniff that workload.
    This is an incredibly stupid post btw. Typical