Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    NBA sixth man of the year Levity's Avatar

Default Re: And you thought "The Decision" was bad...

and as lame as Dwight Howard can be, bless him for making his free agency decision on july 5th of last year. seeing as he was the biggest name in free agency, him making his decision so early, allowed the rest of the league to carry on with their off season.

Just because jackasses on twitter keep throwing shit at the wall hoping it sticks, doesn't mean you should get your hopes up kid.

Quote Originally Posted by Levity
    and as lame as Dwight Howard can be, bless him for making his free agency decision on july 5th of last year. seeing as he was the biggest name in free agency, him making his decision so early, allowed the rest of the league to carry on with their off season.
    Dwight bitched and moaned like a baby for 2 years. This isn't nearly as bad.

Quote Originally Posted by RoundMoundOfReb
    And people aren't waiting on Melo or Bosh?? LeBron is either going to Cleveland or Miami....It's not like he's got 6 teams clearing out cap space for him...
    I understand you like LeBron, I do to, but this is just out of hand. It's much different than any other player because he's so much more popular and have so much more sway. Yes he may only have 2 teams he's deciding to sign with, but a ton of other moves that will result after LeBron signs will indirectly affect a ton of teams. Guy is just attention whoring at this point. He knows the media will hype up his every move, unlike Melo, and he's eating it up.

Didn't Tim Duncan take like 18 days to decide if he was going to be back with the Spurs?

NBA sixth man of the year Levity's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Heavincent
    Dwight bitched and moaned like a baby for 2 years. This isn't nearly as bad.
    its worse in the sense that a handful of teams arent starting their offsesaon moves until lebron makes his decision, which will lead to melo making his/bosh. and so on and so forth.

not lebrons fault whatsoever, but dwight making his decision early in (technically, before) free agency, allowed the rest of the dominoes to fall.

him bitching and whining for two years is a completely different scenario.

Very good NBA starter Orlando Magic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FLDFSU
    Didn't Tim Duncan take like 18 days to decide if he was going to be back with the Spurs?
    Yep, but that was pre social media explosion.

Top 1 Bball Mind.

Quote Originally Posted by atljonesbro
    I understand you like LeBron, I do to, but this is just out of hand. It's much different than any other player because he's so much more popular and have so much more sway. Yes he may only have 2 teams he's deciding to sign with, but a ton of other moves that will result after LeBron signs will indirectly affect a ton of teams. Guy is just attention whoring at this point. He knows the media will hype up his every move, unlike Melo, and he's eating it up.
    LeBron is a narcissist..but so is almost every other nba superstar...I'm just saying people should hold them all to the same standard.

My only thing with this is why we won't do anything about the media circus. Freaking Dwight Howard called up ESPN and cleared the whole "indecision" within hours of the fake news breaking.

He knows the whole NBA is waiting on him, yet refuses to address the situation like a reasonable human being, and lets the media circus continue.

If he hasn't decided, then why not just come out and say it, and deny all these rumors of him announcing this at this time on that date.

Really makes me think he just likes the attention.

And lol at the self - centered jackasses in this thread wanting another man to make life altering decisions on their time.

Fukc off. Don't like it? Stop paying attention to it.

Local High School Star Stringer Bell's Avatar

How was this worse than the hour long special with included Jim Gray even asking questions in a light tone?

That was horrible. Only good thing that came out of it was charity. I laughed at just how ridiculous it was.

Of course Lebron loves the attention, but this isn't nearly as bad as that circus in 2010.