Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

Default Re: and people laughed when i said farmar, henry, young, kaman would change this team

OP is a genius for knowing lakers are better off without Kobe

3-time NBA All-Star

Default Re: and people laughed when i said farmar, henry, young, kaman would change this team

Quote Originally Posted by kennethgriffin
    it actually amazes me how much better at running point farmar is compared to steve blake

nick young is a 17-18ppg type player.

henry is our best 6th man. guy is very wise and poised

he likes to make decisions on offense. and has a nack for finding the right spots for put backs or catching it in the right area

kaman is solid

like this team..

Farmar is a good player and when he played in NJ I believed he ran the team better than Deron did. He isn't in Deron's league as a player but he always played well as pt when Deron was out. The kid is a nice player and does make a difference.. In Dantoni system he will thrive...

College superstar The Iron Fist's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MJ(Mean John)
    What I'm tripping about is that Farmar, Young, Henry, and even Kaman really help this team and not only that they contribute but in a way where they are young guys that hustle and fight and have energy. Something our team has lacked for quite some time.

I think that IF THIS TEAM CAN CONTINUE to play together and play well and build and you add kobe that IS STILL 80% as good as he was last year and trusts his teammates and nash is healthy and pau is healthy (pau is better without dwight)
    this team will surprise people and hit the playoffs
    The only people who will be surprised, are the ones who just don't like the Lakers. We seen this same scenario In 06 & 07, "the Lakers suck, they'll miss the playoffs and finish 12th. Nothing but scrubs on that team."

This team, is actually better. Good mix of vets with young, fast, athletic guys who will hustle night in and night out.

College superstar The Iron Fist's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by alwaysunny
    OP is a genius for knowing lakers are better off without Kobe
    Tell us how that worked out in the playoffs.