Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: If it's Cavs-Warriors in the Finals this year I'm not watching

At least it aint Boston vs LA.

I was so tired of that matchup

NBA rookie of the year Da_Realist's Avatar

Cavs and Spurs better pay attention. Curry sent a message last night. They will not only need to beat the Warriors but they'll need to beat Curry's will to win. Does any player of the Spurs or Cavs want to win as badly as Curry does? I don't think so. That will be the difference.

Quote Originally Posted by Da_Realist
    Cavs and Spurs better pay attention. Curry sent a message last night. They will not only need to beat the Warriors but they'll need to beat Curry's will to win. Does any player of the Spurs or Cavs want to win as badly as Curry does? I don't think so. That will be the difference.
    Uh, yes. I don't think a "will to win" is going to end up mattering. Please don't act like you can measure some arbitrary intangible attribute for a player. Obviously the Cavs will try extremely hard to win the championship, but that doesn't matter. It comes down to talent, execution, habits, and coaching.

Quote Originally Posted by lilteapot
    Uh, yes. I don't think a "will to win" is going to end up mattering. Please don't act like you can measure some arbitrary intangible attribute for a player. Obviously the Cavs will try extremely hard to win the championship, but that doesn't matter. It comes down to talent, execution, habits, and coaching.
    It matters. This isn't a game played by robots. Emotions matter in this game. If you are willing to die on the court but your opponent isn't, it will show in the preparation, execution and focus.

It matters. This isn't a game played by robots. Emotions matter in this game. If you are willing to die on the court but your opponent isn't, it will show in the preparation, execution and focus.
    Lol shut the **** up, you sound stupid as hell. Everyone is going to have a will to win. Stop with this bullshit.

Lol shut the **** up, you sound stupid as hell. Everyone is going to have a will to win. Stop with this bullshit.
    Even YOU know everyone does not have the same will to win. Stop being stupid.

Even YOU know everyone does not have the same will to win. Stop being stupid.
    Yeah, Dwight Howard who's at home watching the Finals won't have the same will to win as any of the players who are in the finals.

Every player who is out there is going to want to win. It's stupid to say they wont want to.

The "will to win" card

Im pretty sure the Cavs wanna win just as bad.. has there been any evidence for the contrary?

Yeah, Dwight Howard who's at home watching the Finals won't have the same will to win as any of the players who are in the finals.

Every player who is out there is going to want to win. It's stupid to say they wont want to.
    You totally missed the point. I never said there are players that don't want to win. I said some want to win more than others. Dwight Howard is a perfect example. Curry wants to win more than Howard and that's OBVIOUS.

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater
    The "will to win" card

Im pretty sure the Cavs wanna win just as bad.. has there been any evidence for the contrary?
    They lost, that MUST mean they dont want to win bad enough. It can't be because they just weren't good enough, or didn't play well enough...it HAS to be because they didnt WANT to win!

Let's Talks Numbers 34-24 Footwork's Avatar

You're debating people who idolize a guy that consistently loses when it matters the most. Don't try to get through to them..

Let's Talks Numbers 34-24 Footwork's Avatar

Remember when Curry shitted on Cleveland before the Champagne game...?

Well he then proceeded to RAGDOLL Lbj on national TV and then hit a jumper.....and then beat a HEALTHY Cleveland by 40 points.

Slaughtering the most expensive team on national television is savage.

Can't stand to watch Curry and the Warriors get their shit pushed in. I understand.

Quote Originally Posted by 34-24 Footwork
    Remember when Curry shitted on Cleveland before the Champagne game...?

Well he then proceeded to RAGDOLL Lbj on national TV and then hit a jumper.....and then beat a HEALTHY Cleveland by 40 points.

Slaughtering the most expensive team on national television is savage.
    you're an idiot that obviously wasn't worth your biological father's time so there's no reason you're not going on my ignore list.

What is this crap? You sound like Skip Bayless. They all want to win badly. The better team is going to win.