Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned

Default Angry SJW Demands Student Journalist Be Punished for Filming #Trigglypuff

[QUOTE]Angry SJW Demands Student Journalist Be Punished for Filming #Trigglypuff

A friend and classmate of the student now known to the internet as

Default Re: Angry SJW Demands Student Journalist Be Punished for Filming #Trigglypuff

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young
    http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2016/0...g-trigglypuff/

If you ever run in to a crazed social justice bigot trying to victimize themselves, pull out your camera.

With Marissa Click the idiotic Mizzou professor, the idiotic girl in San Fransisco who tried to stop a white kid with dreads, and now the Trigglypuff incident, it has become clear that a video camera, which captures real life as it happens, is a social justice bigot's biggest enemy. Their only response is to play victim and cry for censorship.

If someone can 'aid' you in harassment and humiliation, maybe you shouldn't be doing something humiliating to begin with.

Banned

Default Re: Angry SJW Demands Student Journalist Be Punished for Filming #Trigglypuff

These lefties just can't stand freedom of expression and not getting their way Excerpt from the pro-Trigglypuff email

[QUOTE]I demand that disciplinary action be taken against Kassy Dillon, who has decided that cyberbullying and libel are okay and are more important than journalistic integrity and human decency. I demand that Kassy Dillon be made to remove the humiliating youtube video and Campus Reform article from the web. I demand that Kassy Dillon issue a public apology to the person whose face she has now plastered all over the conservative web and who is now being bullied and shamed. I would like a mediated meeting with Kassy Dillon to address concerns with her directly and discuss any issues that may become relevant. I demand that Kassy Dillon be prohibited from publishing anything further about the protests which took place at

http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2016/0...g-trigglypuff/

If you ever run in to a crazed social justice bigot trying to victimize themselves, pull out your camera.

With Marissa Click the idiotic Mizzou professor, the idiotic girl in San Fransisco who tried to stop a white kid with dreads, and now the Trigglypuff incident, it has become clear that a video camera, which captures real life as it happens, is a social justice bigot's biggest enemy. Their only response is to play victim and cry for censorship.

Putting fotos/videos on public display - without permission of a non public figure - violates personality rights. Has nothing to do with freedom of expression or art. Atleast over here.

Jabba herself is pretty dumb, though. Alot of these people who were made virally fun of cashed in on that.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Overdrive
    Putting fotos/videos on public display - without permission of a non public figure - violates personality rights. Has nothing to do with freedom of expression or art. Atleast over here.

Jabba herself is pretty dumb, though. Alot of these people who were made virally fun of cashed in on that.
    Wrong. A journalist filming and releasing a public event, and people attending that public event, is 100% perfectly legal in the eyes of the law in the United States.

By attending a public event and involving herself in the public event through protest, Trigglypuff became a public figure, according to the eyes of the law. She did this to herself.

Trigglypuff and her friend have zero case. There is already precedent for this when social justice bigots have tried to have videos of themselves protesting in public events removed from the internet, and failed.

Wrong. A journalist filming and releasing a public event, and people attending that public event, is 100% perfectly legal in the eyes of the law in the United States.

Trigglypuff and her friend have zero case. There is already precedent for this when social justice bigots have tried to have videos of themselves protesting in public events removed from the internet, and failed.
    Any public event? If that's the case those people should think about their behaviour first, but maybe it's just a PR stunt anyway.

Her letter is pure comedy...

I've got news for you little girl, nobody in the real world gives a **** if you're offended or upset. Nobody.

Get used to it now so it's not such a shock if you ever get a job.

Banned

Any public event? If that's the case those people should think about their behaviour first, but maybe it's just a PR stunt anyway.
    yes, any public event. Filming people in public and posting it online is 100% legal.

This is how social justice bigots behave on a regular basis. They aren't used to being filmed and having their BS exposed to the world. In recent times, people have begun filming social justice bigots protesting, as it has proven the best way to expose their insanity to the world. It is impossible to argue against these types of videos. That is why the social justice lefties are so desperate to have them censored once they go viral. Luckily, the law is not on their side.

yes, any public event. Filming people in public and posting it online is 100% legal.
    Crazy. Being in the stand at a football game seems logical, but being at an press event? Over here they'd have to ask first.

Still the shitstorm is warranted. Hope she learns a lesson, but doubtful.

Banned

Crazy. Being in the stand at a football game seems logical, but being at an press event? Over here they'd have to ask first.

Still the shitstorm is warranted. Hope she learns a lesson, but doubtful.
    It wasn't a press event or a private event. This was a public event. Trigglypuff and her friends showed up on their own free will with intent to protest and disrupt the event. No one forced her to attend the event and make a fool of herself.

She is also well within her rights to make a fool of herself during university classes.

It wasn't a press event or a private event. This was a public event. Trigglypuff and her friends showed up on their own free will with intent to protest and disrupt the event. No one forced her to attend the event and make a fool of herself.

She is also well within her rights to make a fool of herself during university classes.
    With press event I didn't mean exclusive to press, but with press invited. Ie if I go to a movie premiere, but I'm no star press would have to ask if the do a close up of me. Even if I'm outside the theater waiting for the cast.

Doesn't matter anyway different countries and different laws.

Ad photo: Didn't know it's the same "chic". She has fat tits she could do BBW stuff lol.

Banned

With press event I didn't mean exclusive to press, but with press invited. Ie if I go to a movie premiere, but I'm no star press would have to ask if the do a close up of me. Even if I'm outside the theater waiting for the cast.

Doesn't matter anyway different countries and different laws.

Ad photo: Didn't know it's the same "chic". She has fat tits she could do BBW stuff lol.
    Well, the only press was student journalists, and luckily in America, journalists are a protected class in our constitution.

It is the same chick, her class mates are the ones who leaked this photo.

NBA lottery pick Long Duck Dong's Avatar

^^^^

Clearly doesn't know what is reasonable expectation of privacy

Quote Originally Posted by Long Duck Dong
    ^^^^

Clearly doesn't know what is reasonable expectation of privacy
    This doesn't exist here. You get fotographed at a subway station and it gets used in a newspaper you can file something similar to a cease & desist if you care.