Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    NBA Legend

Default Re: KKK rally in Anaheim gets heated

Quote Originally Posted by bladefd
    5 million is the low end estimate. Some data suggests it may be as high as 20 million jews.. Holocaust Museum estimates 6 million.

https://www.ushmm.org/wlc/mobile/en/...uleId=10008193
    http://www.businessinsider.com/shock...-people-2013-3

If I recall correctly 6 million was the original hear-say account. Most research puts it closer to 5 million. Even that could be high, as researchers still have to guesstimate it and may fear being pegged 'anti semites' if they make a significantly lower claim.

It's really impossible to say. I don't blame anyone for being dubious about the six million figure. Especially considering how the number 6 is frequently a part of jewish mystical traditions etc. Nobody pushes the six million figure more than jews themselves, and everyone who wants to show they're tolerant just accepts it without question.

Most people on both sides frequently have no clue what they're talking about, tbh.

Idiot thinks Hitler was a great man and doesn't believe 6 million jews were killed. What an ignorant fool. Sounds like something NickYoung would say
    Isn't Nick Young Jewish?

Any opportunity to smear someone with the false nazi or Hitler-lover label eh? You'll even go so far as to say a Jew loved Hitler

It really exposes the people on here who know nothing of history, and have a complete lack of any imagination whatsoever: they instantly reach for "Hitler" or "Nazi" while likely knowing next to nothing about either. Your posts are getting more and more ridiculous by the day. You've truly descended into the depths of morondom, never to return.

Godwin's Law going real strong on ISHs due to the proliferation of Hitler obsessed parrots: someone must be accused of being a "nazi" or somehow similar to Hitler at least a half dozen times a day on here of late .

Quote Originally Posted by Dresta
    Isn't Nick Young Jewish?

Any opportunity to smear someone with the false nazi or Hitler-lover label eh? You'll even go so far as to say a Jew loved Hitler

It really exposes the people on here who know nothing of history, and have a complete lack of any imagination whatsoever: they instantly reach for "Hitler" or "Nazi" while likely knowing next to nothing about either. Your posts are getting more and more ridiculous by the day. You've truly descended into the depths of morondom, never to return.

Godwin's Law going real strong on ISHs due to the proliferation of Hitler obsessed parrots: someone must be accused of being a "nazi" or somehow similar to Hitler at least a half dozen times a day on here of late .

Last edited by poido123; 03-19-2016 at 03:27 AM.

Banned

Idiot thinks Hitler was a great man and doesn't believe 6 million jews were killed. What an ignorant fool. Sounds like something NickYoung would say
    I'm Jewish you bigoted fuck.

Even though I disagree with putting hands on someone over a difference of opinion, I enjoyed watching those kkk fuhcks get beat down and bloodied up. I def don't feel bad for them.

Isn't Nick Young Jewish?

If you watch the video I quoted, you will see the KKK fool say Hitler was a great man. He was who I called an ignorant fool.

And yes, Nick Young says ignorant stuff all the time so I wouldn't put it above him to say something ignorant on that level. Besides, I didn't know he was jewish. Maybe he wouldn't say that Hitler was great but I wouldn't put it beyond him to say something on that level.

NBA Legend

Quote Originally Posted by KNOW1EDGE
    Even though I disagree with putting hands on someone over a difference of opinion, I enjoyed watching those kkk fuhcks get beat down and bloodied up. I def don't feel bad for them.

Why?

Specifically.

So a peaceful protest about white lives mattering and to enforce illegal immigration laws gets disrupted by a bunch of animals, and people applaud it.

Yet, when it's the same animals looting and rioting, and people defend it.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Why is California so racist?

NBA Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Hawker
    Why is California so racist?

Tribalism exists everywhere on Earth. It's how we're evolved.

The only place you find people who pretend it doesn't is in expensive, segregated, liberal white neighborhoods.

'Evolution' is only a thing for them when it's convenient. Otherwise they shout down your science talk with bleets of 'racist!!!!!'

Quote Originally Posted by andgar923
    The KKK has a history of intimidation and violence for years in the OC. The protesters were gathered around peacefully when words exchanged. Some KKK members started flashing weapons (what, ya'll don't think they came prepared?) and that's when shit popped off.
    Yup, lots of rednecks in the OC and in Riverside County.

I had a gf in Riverside when I lived in So Cal and I used to hate driving into Riverside because the Riverside hick police where infamous for targeting Latinos...

No, spewing "hate" does not justify a mob beatdown.

The best thing you can do with people like this is ignore them, not give them publicity, and most importantly, don't make them look like victims, which this kind of behaviour does.
    i disagree. violence has always been necessary in the growth of human societies. i bet these guys would think really hard before they go out protesting again, and if they did i bet they either behave alot better or go alot more strapped.

NBA Legend

Quote Originally Posted by nathanjizzle
    i disagree. violence has always been necessary in the growth of human societies. i bet these guys would think really hard before they go out protesting again, and if they did i bet they either behave alot better or go alot more strapped.

They weren't misbehaving in the first place.

But I do agree with you, they should have came armed to defend themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by ALBballer
    https://youtu.be/gtvtWxl55i8?t=347

"Who do you like for president"

"Hilary Clinton"

This Grand Dragon is a retard.
    What a moron, Allah is just a translation/meaning for God in Arabic, the word existed way before Islam and so did Arabic Christians who call god Allah still to this day, all arabic bibles translate God to "Allah", way before Islam... as far as Islam goes its an Abrahamic religion aswell unfortunately, every prophet that exists in Christianity exists & is heavily believed upon there aswell unfortunately, yes even Jesus...

Those prophets didnt believe / speak for some other God than the one and only God.... unfortunately... just because the same shit is spewed through Judaism or Islam doesnt mean its a different God... somewhat different ideology in specific areas, sure... but not different God...

"Allah" there is the same dude whether you like it or not, unless you think Jesus is God, that muslims dont believe in, no, they think about that old dude sporting a santa claus beard and white pyjamas as God aka. "Allah", as the only god... same God all those prophets spoke for, even Jesus...

...and what does that have to do with the KKK anyways... i thought its only the color that bothered them? Historically speaking...
    Last edited by pauk; 03-19-2016 at 09:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by pauk
    What a moron, Allah is just a translation/meaning for God in Arabic, the word existed way before Islam and so did Arabic Christians who call god Allah still to this day, all arabic bibles translate God to "Allah", way before Islam... as far as Islam goes its an Abrahamic religion aswell unfortunately, every prophet that exists in Christianity exists & is heavily believed upon there aswell unfortunately, yes even Jesus...

Those prophets didnt believe / speak for some other God than the one and only God.... unfortunately... just because the same shit is spewed through Judaism or Islam doesnt mean its a different God... somewhat different ideology & culture, sure... but not different God...

"Allah" there is the same dude whether you like it or not, unless you think Jesus is God, that muslims dont believe in, no, they think about that old dude sporting a santa claus beard and white pyjamas as God aka. "Allah", as the only god... same as all those prophets, even Jesus...

...and what does that have to do with the KKK anyways... i thought its only the color that bothered them? Historically speaking...

Tell this fairytale to the Malaysians.

"According to a series of government orders and rulings by Malaysia’s Islamic councils, the word for God in the Malay language — “Allah” — is reserved for Muslims. Malay-language Bibles are banned everywhere except inside churches. State regulations ban a list of words, including Allah, in any non-Muslim context."

One of the most progressive Muslim countries. Christians go to jail there for referring to their god as allah.