Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Default Re: Cool Graphics: Lebron vs MJ vs Kobe at age 29

Quote Originally Posted by Warfan
    Why are u trying to diminish kobes rings
    Because Shaq GIFTED Kobe those three rings! If LeBron, Wade, TMac, Iverson, insert_player_here played with Shaq during those years, they too would have gotten 3 rings from riding Shaq's coattails... hence, the term GIFT.

How many FMVPs did Kobe win during those 3 title runs?
    Last edited by jzek; 02-08-2014 at 10:36 AM.

Dragic=GOAT, kobe=beta

Quote Originally Posted by jzek
    Because Shaq GIFTED Kobe those three rings! If Wade, TMac, Iverson, insert_player_here played with Shaq during those years, they too would have gotten 3 rings from riding Shaq's coattails... hence, the term GIFT.
    This.

Those Kobe's rings* were ALREADY diminished and tainted. He was a SIDEKICK, a beta.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by T_L_P
    Duncan at 29: 3 rings, 3 Finals MVPs
    Kobe at 29: 3 rings, 0 Finals MVPs

Sure he was

to be fair.. kobe didnt have his own team built around him with decent players till like age 29

kobes ranked higher all time than duncan by nearly every person on the planet and he really only had like 4 years to accumulate personal accolades

pretty pathetic considering duncan had his chances on a great franchise focussed on him as the centerpiece with great team mates since day 1.. and still going

really makes ya think

Quote Originally Posted by HOoopCityJones
    Come on son , you know my boy was robbed.

Either way, Kobe Doesn't blow clutch lay ups vs SHANE BATTIER ina Final either.

He torch guys like that.
    He was not robbed...I'm not gonna act like he was carried or anything, but Shaq deserved all of those FMVPs

Sure, Kobe doesn't blow clutch layups...he does this instead:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VWgfx-bXsg4

Dragic=GOAT, kobe=beta

Quote Originally Posted by kennethgriffin

to be fair.. kobe didnt have his own team built around him with decent players till like age 29

kobes ranked higher all time than duncan by nearly every person on the planet and he really only had like 4 years to accumulate personal accolades

pretty pathetic considering duncan had his chances on a great franchise focussed on him as the centerpiece with great team mates since day 1.. and still going

really makes ya think

Print this picture, frame it and hang it on your basement wall. You need to be reminded that Kobe was a SIDEKICK and a beta for his first 3 rings*

Dunking on everybody in the park gin17's Avatar

Because Shaq GIFTED Kobe those three rings! If LeBron, Wade, TMac, Iverson, insert_player_here played with Shaq during those years, they too would have gotten 3 rings from riding Shaq's coattails... hence, the term GIFT.
    if dirk, duncan, shaq, jordan, kg played in miami for the past few years they would've three-peated already while playing with bosh and wade. hence the term gift/ring-chasing/beingsavedbyrayallen

really makes ya think

So you're using what the masses think to rank players on all-time lists?

You fail.

Kobe had the GOAT peak for his first three and a better player (Gasol) than Duncan had for his last two.

Again, the '99 and '03...and even the '05 Spurs are worse than any of Kobe's championship teams.

I guess Duncan's impact is just greater than Kobe's was

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelCorleone
    Print this picture, frame it and hang it on your basement wall. You need to be reminded that Kobe was a SIDEKICK and a beta for his first 3 rings*

dude i literally just posted that reply you just quoted... how on earth did you manage to quote me and actually read anything in under 2 seconds?

you're telling me you refreshed the page... saw my comment... clicked reply... posted a link and a paragraph in under 2 freaking seconds?

goat virgin/troll/no life...

Very good NBA starter

I wonder how eager Lebron fans will be to make these kind of graphs in 6 years.

MJ is the GOAT.

I agree though that lebron > Kirby

Lebron , however, does not > Shaq though

NBA rookie of the year HOoopCityJones's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by T_L_P
    He was not robbed...I'm not gonna act like he was carried or anything, but Shaq deserved all of those FMVPs

Sure, Kobe doesn't blow clutch layups...he does this instead:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VWgfx-bXsg4
    Come on now son, don't change the goal when it suits your argument , you threw season MVPs in the mix and Kobe has been robbed for YEARS when it comes to those awards.

The Finals MVP will always go to prime Shaq no matter who you put next to him.

Rookie Kobe

Look how far you've come my boy.

Dragic=GOAT, kobe=beta

dude i literally just posted that reply you just quoted... how on earth did you manage to quote me and actually read anything in under 2 seconds?

you're telling me you refreshed the page... saw my comment... clicked reply... posted a link and a paragraph in under 2 freaking seconds?

goat virgin/troll/no life...
    No argument as to why Kobe was carried (literally) by Shaq, resorts to insult. What is new Kobetards?

Where was Kobe's FMVP during those 3 title runs?
    I don't think kobes first ring was very impressive, but in 01 he put up 30/7/6 and was a top 5 player in the league and an elite defender, same with 02 and he put up 27/6/5. They both needed each other and kobe gave great help to shaq, my point is that mj or LeBron wouldn't win a fmvp over shaq anyway, its disrespectful to just discard those rings.

Quote Originally Posted by HOoopCityJones
    Come on now son, don't change the goal when it suits your argument , you threw season MVPs on the mix and Kobe has been robbed for YEARS when it comes to those awards.

The Finals MVP will always go to prime Shaq no matter who you put next to him.

Rookie Kobe

Look how far you've come my boy.
    I only threw Finals MVPs in the mix, 'cause they're all that matters in reality.

37-year-old Duncan

DAMN. Kobe fans getting slaughtered left and right