Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Default Barkley: I had gay teammates

[QUOTE]Barkley: I had gay teammates

Banned

Default Re: Barkley: I had gay teammates

He's right. No one will come out as an active player, but there are gay players. As for Chuck's playing days, Hersey Hawkins is the first that comes to mind.

i'm thinking francis/mobley

Last edited by rezznor; 05-18-2011 at 05:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rezznor
    i'm thinking francis/mobley

Them too, but I was going back to his Philly days. Could have sworn Hawkins was just as flaming as Francis/Mobley.

Charles should of expose them

lol i love ish. it took only a few minutes for this to turn into a gay witch hunt

Doug Christie ... well maybe he just has Medicode syndrome.

Saw a basketball once

"First of all, society discriminates against gay people," Barkley said. "They always try to make it like jocks discriminate against gay people. I've been a big proponent of gay marriage for a long time, because as a black person, I can't be in for any form of discrimination at all."

Charles Barkley needs to take a basic philosophy class. The majority of people who are are pro-gay marriage are so because they fear being labeled as bigoted and/or associated with the same racist mindset that was prevalent in the United States prior to the civil war and so forth.

1st: You are discriminating by not discriminating (i.e. you're discriminating against not discriminating) conceptually there is no such thing being absolutely implicit since that would include its contrary (i.e. explicitness and thus result in a contradiction, basic logic.

2nd. Gay Marriage Activist have done a wonderful marketing job of running behind the banner of inequality and associating themselves with other minority groups (e.g. African-Americans) which have been unjustly discriminated against in the past. A form of association via analogy. I personally don't see the entailment from one analogy to other other. There are too many different variables. The only thing they share in common is discrimination but discrimination in itself is neither just or unjust. You have to find other grounds of arguing why gay marriage should be made legal.

Quote Originally Posted by kaiiu
    how so? he just said its no big deal. you think it is? you know you probably run into gay people in your everday life, right?

I am your soldier!

Quote Originally Posted by njeshizzle
    "First of all, society discriminates against gay people," Barkley said. "They always try to make it like jocks discriminate against gay people. I've been a big proponent of gay marriage for a long time, because as a black person, I can't be in for any form of discrimination at all."

Charles Barkley needs to take a basic philosophy class. The majority of people who are are pro-gay marriage are so because they fear being labeled as bigoted and/or associated with the same racist mindset that was prevalent in the United States prior to the civil war and so forth.

1st: You are discriminating by not discriminating (i.e. you're discriminating against not discriminating) conceptually there is no such thing being absolutely implicit since that would include its contrary (i.e. explicitness and thus result in a contradiction, basic logic.

2nd. Gay Marriage Activist have done a wonderful marketing job of running behind the banner of inequality and associating themselves with other minority groups (e.g. African-Americans) which have been unjustly discriminated against in the past. A form of association via analogy. I personally don't see the entailment from one analogy to other other. There are too many different variables. The only thing they share in common is discrimination but discrimination in itself is neither just or unjust. You have to find other grounds of arguing why gay marriage should be made legal.
    Hey what's up? I've always been curious about something...

How does it feel to be a retard?

Saw a basketball once

Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorMurder
    Hey what's up? I've always been curious about something...

How does it feel to be a retard?
    Im not entirely sure. Im certain if you did some self-inspection and self-reflection that you may come to a definite answer.

Decent college freshman Calabis's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rezznor
    good for charles
    hell good for u'r avatar

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Myth's Avatar

Good for Chuck. I'm hoping to see an active player come out and get a lot of support.

Blu Ray

Quote Originally Posted by njeshizzle
    Im not entirely sure. Im certain if you did some self-inspection and self-reflection that you may come to a definite answer.
    You really think a retard is capable of self-reflection?

GOOD ONE