Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011

Default Re: Dennis Rodman or Ben Wallace?

Quote Originally Posted by AMISTILLILL
    I've left and came back to this board two or three times today and you've been arguing in this same thread non-stop for close to twelve hours. Get a hobby bro.
    Hey if you are going to insult and say I am a loser for being on this site that much, make sure you are NOT on it as much to KNOW I've been posting that much.

Who knows, I could just be under house arrest for beating the living crap out of someone over the internet for talking smack. Just saying.

Last edited by I<3NBA; 02-21-2012 at 04:08 AM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by IamRAMBO24
    Hey if you are going to insult and say I am a loser for being on this site that much, make sure you are NOT on it as much to KNOW I've been posting that much.

Who knows, I could just be under house arrest for beating the living crap out of someone over the internet for talking smack. Just saying.
    It's calling looking at the time stamps of your posts, genius. My, my... somebody's touchy.

Quote Originally Posted by Reggie43
    Camby had the same defensive stats while being the better offensive player. The only difference was that Wallace was fortunate enough to be coached by Larry Brown and to be able to play on a Pistons team that maximized his strengths while hiding/ playing through his weaknesses.
    Are u kidding me?

Ben had the reputation of being a great defender since he was on the Magic. He won 2 defensive player awards before being under Larry Brown and Ben's impact in 02 was good enough to win 50 games.

Camby was coached by Jeff Van Gundy if that counts.

Quote Originally Posted by AMISTILLILL
    It's calling looking at the time stamps of your posts, genius. My, my... somebody's touchy.
    I was kidding. Getting mad over the internet is the dumbest thing on the planet. What am I gonna do? Spend $500 to fly across country to kick someone's ass? Please.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigsmoke
    Are u kidding me?

Ben had the reputation of being a great defender since he was on the Magic. He won 2 defensive player awards before being under Larry Brown and Ben's impact in 02 was good enough to win 50 games.

Camby was coached by Jeff Van Gundy if that counts.
    As good a defender as Ben Walace was, he was always surrounded by very good defensive players and great defensive coaches something that Camby did not always have the luxury of having in his prime.

Put him on those Pistons teams and he gets a couple more Dpoy awards.

Im not saying that Camby was better than Ben or that they have the same impact but that it is a more valid comparison than Ben and Dennis especially numbers wise and that it is closer than what people may think.