Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Default Re: Allen Iverson has cornrows again?

the cornrolls and the no.3 is back. iverson will average like 27-31 ppg 9.2 ast again and will have mediocre record in the west and will end up losing the 1st round playoff

College star

Quote Originally Posted by snipes12
    the cornrolls and the no.3 is back. iverson will average like 27-31 ppg 9.2 ast again and will have mediocre record in the west and will end up losing the 1st round playoff
    he could've done that in the east if he came to practice and just STFU

Wow his hair did grow fast. Mine grows super slow, but I have a friend who's hair grows fast. He's cut his hair like 3 times, and every time he's grown it back his hair gets longer than mine.

Quote Originally Posted by sixerfan82
    he could've done that in the east if he came to practice and just STFU
    Or..... the sixers could have given him a better counter part. Yeah, he did somethings wrong, but its only because he left that he is getting ridiculed even though HE WANTED TO COME BACK TO PHILLY! Isnt that funny.

Not airballing my layups anymore Wolf Man's Avatar

he got like 4 braids! He better holla at AJ from 106 n park to get some extensions.

AI lookin like he got rogaine foam cornrows.

I heard he mentioned the word championship during the press conference. Memphis wont even win 20 games this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf Man
    he got like 4 braids! He better holla at AJ from 106 n park to get some extensions.

AI lookin like he got rogaine foam cornrows.

I heard he mentioned the word championship during the press conference. Memphis wont even win 20 games this year.
    20 games? Wow. You are saying that they cant win roughly a quarter of their games? Idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by phoenix18
    20 games? Wow. You are saying that they cant win roughly a quarter of their games? Idiot.
    Memphis won 24 games last year.

AI + Randolph... that will make any team worse. OJ Mayo won't be able to save them this season.

Unless AI goes out with a mysterious back ailment again like last year in Detroit...then then the Grizzlies can win 30+ games under OJ and Hasheem

AI + Randolph... that will make any team worse. OJ Mayo won't be able to save them this season.

Unless AI goes out with a mysterious back ailment again like last year in Detroit...then then the Grizzlies can win 30+ games under OJ and Hasheem
    Do you try this hard in all of your endeavors? It seems that you are trolling to make up for the lack of attention you recieve in real life. *waits for iverson joke, as if that's a real comeback*

Quote Originally Posted by phoenix18
    Do you try this hard in all of your endeavors? It seems that you are trolling to make up for the lack of attention you recieve in real life. *waits for iverson joke, as if that's a real comeback*

im serious

7-time NBA All-Star OneMoreSucka's Avatar

Yes it's terrible chemistry that won't work but there's enough talent there to win more than 20 games.

Just more evidence confirming that AI isn't human. He looks almost exactly the same as he did when he entered the league, 13 years ago.

This is a bit off topic, but since were talking about hair, I'm pretty sure I read in sports illustrated that larry Fitzgerald hasn't cut his hair since 2003

I usually hit open layups

probably had fake hair added to his braids

Quote Originally Posted by w00terz
    Just more evidence confirming that AI isn't human. He looks almost exactly the same as he did when he entered the league, 13 years ago.
    He does look the same. No one else from that draft looks as young. His age, coupled with the abuse he has taken on the court, would suggest that he is from another planet.