Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011
    College superstar

Default Re: Chase Budinger traded to Minnesota for 18th Pick

Quote Originally Posted by B-Easy8
    Can Houston fans please tell me about Budinger?

Our wings are bad but it's not like this is an upgrade. Ellington can score, plays little defense and doesn't pass which from what I hear is exactly the same as Budinger. I watched the Budinger twice this season against the Wolves and both times he got absolutely destroyed by Beasley. Fair enough if Beasley was hot but he was just doing the same 2 moves over and over again and Budinger would either foul him or just let him do it. He did hit open 3's though which is more than I can say about Wes or Webster. I guess this means we are letting Beasley walk which in my opinion is extremely dumb and instead we will be stuck with 4 below average wings. We should have asked for Lee instead.

Rockets just ravaged us.
    This is payback for all the times you (t wolves) destroyed us (rockets) in the regular season.

Future D1 Dad

is someone on the way out in minny then? i wouldn't have thought bud was worth the 18th pick but who knows? maybe the wolves have something up their sleeve.

College superstar

Quote Originally Posted by stallionaire
    No more toiling. Once Rubio is healthy our next stop is to the playoffs....

Now all we need is a shooting guard before we put the Western Conference on notice...

Timberwolves are here...

Kevin Martin for Wayne Ellington, or Wesley Johnson. Do it Morey!