Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Default Re: Bulls Lost to Miami in 5 in 2011 ECF

Quote Originally Posted by SilkkTheShocker
    Lebron has won a championship. Rose couldn't even beat Chalmers in the NCAA championship. Dude is a low IQ PG that will be nothing without his athleticism. How long until Chicago has to amnesty him?
    Rose can't ever beat Chalmers, though, I think Chalmers put a curse on him or something
    Seriously, though, the only reason ANYONE would be scared of the Bulls is because of Derrick Rose. Without him, they're not scaring anyone.

Curry: 0x Finals MVP SilkkTheShocker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tenchi Ryu
    That's it? I expected more from you. I'm disappointed.
    What else do you want to talk about? How Rose will never be the same player again? How Chicago is a regular season team? How Lebron without Bosh/Wade would still have beaten the 76ers? GTFO kid. You are proved yourself to be a Rose stan, who is even on record of saying Rose is the best player in the NBA

What the hell did they do in 2012 to make people think they could be an even better Lebron/Heat team?
    Heat scored more 7 points than the Bulls the entire series, if you seriously believe this year Bulls weren't more than 7 points better compared with last year, ok.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue&Orange
    Heat scored more 7 points than the Bulls the entire series, if you seriously believe this year Bulls weren't more than 7 points better compared with last year, ok.

You're a butthurt Knicks fan that is still mad about Lebron not signing with you.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3
    Rose can't ever beat Chalmers, though, I think Chalmers put a curse on him or something
    Seriously, though, the only reason ANYONE would be scared of the Bulls is because of Derrick Rose. Without him, they're not scaring anyone.
    Of course they aren't. The entire reason it works is because you have a superstar surrounded by good roleplayers who compliment his game. Last year was Rose playing hero ball, and as good as he was, it doesn't work like that. This was all about his teammates getting better, and able to produce.

Which is why its retarded to say what did the Bulls do this year compared to last when the main thing that killed us last year, we fixed. Guys learned to move the ball, space the floor and drop shots AROUND rose, a big reason why our 3pt FG% sky rocketed to one of the best in the league. People could actually score this year, did people even SEE Gibson this year?! He was a monster in the post, and even developed a jumper. Then you had Lucas coming out of no where dropping 20+ points a game on occasion.

It wasn't just Rip coming, the entire team improved around Rose.

Exactly. And the thing is, even with Rose, they still can't do sh1t. What was his FG% against Lebron? 9%?

Banned

What else do you want to talk about? How Rose will never be the same player again? How Chicago is a regular season team? How Lebron without Bosh/Wade would still have beaten the 76ers? GTFO kid. You are proved yourself to be a Rose stan, who is even on record of saying Rose is the best player in the NBA

Where is this? Show me if its on Record. Now I do admit I'd pick Rose over anyone, sure, he's my favorite player. I've had him in top 5 all year, that's never changes.

You gonna start making shit up now?

Of course they aren't. The entire reason it works is because you have a superstar surrounded by good roleplayers who compliment his game. Last year was Rose playing hero ball, and as good as he was, it doesn't work like that. This was all about his teammates getting better, and able to produce.

Which is why its retarded to say what did the Bulls do this year compared to last when the main thing that killed us last year, we fixed. Guys learned to move the ball, space the floor and drop shots AROUND rose, a big reason why our 3pt FG% sky rocketed to one of the best in the league. People could actually score this year, did people even SEE Gibson this year?! He was a monster in the post, and even developed a jumper. Then you had Lucas coming out of no where dropping 20+ points a game on occasion.

It wasn't just Rip coming, the entire team improved around Rose.
    Rose didn't play for a large part of the year, how is he responsible for other players picking up the slack? You think John Lucas scored 20 a few times because of Rose? No, he did it because he got more of an opportunity to play and had a few nice games. Taj Gibson is not a "Monster" in the post, if he was a monster, why does he back up Boozer and score 8 points a game? Gibson's scoring was, statistically at least, similar to his first two seasons. When I did see him play, I saw that he is a very energetic rebounder and very good defender with an improving jumper. He's like a prime Udonis Haslem maybe, dude, don't act like he's a stud.

Banned

Exactly. And the thing is, even with Rose, they still can't do sh1t. What was his FG% against Lebron? 9%?
    You dipshit, you aren't even understanding what he's saying. He's saying that Bulls with Rose is a threat, and you're literally contradicting that. How retarded can you get?

Yeah but Rose is still an elite player, and before last year's ECF he worried me. He still would, because players get better...No one on else on the Bulls is really anything for Miami to worry about though. Even though LBJ destroyed him, I've never been like "Oh yeah! heat are playing the bulls! Should be easy!", because I know Rose can do better.

Where is this? Show me if its on Record. Now I do admit I'd pick Rose over anyone, sure, he's my favorite player. I've had him in top 5 all year, that's never changes.

You gonna start making shit up now?

i don't gotta make sh1t up. You're the one in my thread making excuses for the Bulls The Heat just won the championship, what excuse do they need? Kiss the ring, bitch

You dipshit, you aren't even understanding what he's saying. He's saying that Bulls with Rose is a threat, and you're literally contradicting that. How retarded can you get?
    He is saying Rose is the only weapon on the Bulls. And I agree. But whats it matter when your best weapon is a water pistol?

Banned

Rose didn't play for a large part of the year, how is he responsible for other players picking up the slack?
    WTF? Of course he ain't responsible for picking up their slack, the whole point is that they could pick up their own damn slack, which was lacked last year.

You think John Lucas scored 20 a few times because of Rose?
    Dude, wtf are you talking about? John Lucas scored because he's a scorer, the ENTIRE point I'm making about the team being able to produce.

Are you even reading what I'm saying?! The team got better, that's the ENTIRE point. Rose had a BETTER team surrounding him compared to last year. They worked their asses off and improved, them winning without Rose proved that.

You Lebron stans always rewording shit and starting conflict.

Banned

i don't gotta make sh1t up. You're the one in my thread making excuses for the Bulls The Heat just won the championship, what excuse do they need? Kiss the ring, bitch
    You just did, can't even back it up. Moron. This guy is just too easy man.

WTF? Of course he ain't responsible for picking up their slack, the whole point is that they could pick up their own damn slack, which was lacked last year.

Dude, wtf are you talking about? John Lucas scored because he's a scorer, the ENTIRE point I'm making about the team being able to produce.

Are you even reading what I'm saying?! The team got better, that's the ENTIRE point. Rose had a BETTER team surrounding him compared to last year. They worked their asses off and improved, them winning without Rose proved that.

You Lebron stans always rewording shit and starting conflict.
    What are you getting mad about? I just was pointing out things I disagreed with, one beign that I thought you were overrating Taj Gibson. And sure Lucas is a nice spark off the bench, but he's not ever going to carry a team or even come close to it.