Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456
    Local High School Star gilalizard's Avatar

Default Re: Lebron fouls out for the first time as a member of the heat

Quote Originally Posted by kidachi
    Before this, you were all whining that LeBron never gets called for a foul.. now HE FOULED OUT.. you're still whining..
    one game doesn't erase the history of his career

the trend of him getting favoritism from the refs is still well in the lead

Serious playground baller LakersFan626's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Indian guy
    Could you honestly have any less credibility? Pierce's 6th foul was a blatant shove. NOBODY's even arguing that call, have you noticed? It was that obvious.

LeBron's 6th foul was a joke on the other hand. Everyone agrees it was a bogus call. In fact, all of LeBron's last 3 fouls were incorrect. That's why Miami got screwed.
    Pierce's last foul was a much worse call... and LeBron pulled Garnett down on the other play too.

The game was called way more in Miami's favor (at least three chants of "bull****!" in the game), especially in the 3rd and 4th quarters, and Heat fans complaining about refs is just amazing.

kidachi
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Quote Originally Posted by gilalizard
    one game doesn't erase the history of his career

the trend of him getting favoritism from the refs is still well in the lead
    I didn't say it did..

there's no point of whining now about his number of fouls

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

NBA rookie of the year Kingwillball's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LakersFan626
    Pierce's last foul was a much worse call... and LeBron pulled Garnett down on the other play too.

The game was called way more in Miami's favor (at least three chants of "bull****!" in the game), especially in the 3rd and 4th quarters, and Heat fans complaining about refs is just amazing.

Fact that your Spinning it is more Amazing Refs were Bad in General Boston made out with a few More important calls.. With that said Miami had chance to win game and they did not take advantage.

DON'T FEED THE TROLL arifgokcen's Avatar

I am not a heat fan.I have watched every game.Its pretty obvious home team got the benefit of the doubt every time.Lebron didnt pull down garnett.Garnett was hitting him constantly when lebron fell down they called it.Much like KG's picks its almost always a foul however sometimes they just call it.

However about lebron fouling out,i absolutely think refs tried to send a message because i think 3 of those fouls call were horrible.Especially the last one i have watched over and over again there is no way lebron fouls him.

Anyway its obvious stern wants 7 games.Heat will win the next game because we probably have another close game and this time they will give it to heat

Lebron, easily the most protected superstar in the league, finally fouls out.

It was glorious I tell you...

DON'T FEED THE TROLL arifgokcen's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ClutchOver9000
    Lebron, easily the most protected superstar in the league, finally fouls out.

It was glorious I tell you...
    This was the 4th

College superstar

Quote Originally Posted by Bernie Nips
    I'm arguing that it was a bogus call - Battier stopped suddenly without planting his feet or anything... Pierce's momentum carried him into him... if anything it was a blocking foul.

And on this KG foul... if LeBron actually pulled his arm out... it would have come out. He realised KG had hooked his arm (just as he had hooked KG's arm) and then grabbed KG and pulled him down.

I'm sorry, but sweaty arm skin and jersey fabric just ain't gonna hold the strongest player in the competition's arm. If he wanted his arm free, he could've pulled it free pretty easily. He grabbed KG and pulled him down. Double foul at the most... play on would have been fine.
    Are you F'ing serious? Is this seriously the position you are taking? Does it bother you that you are factually wrong on all counts?

Rondo cleared his man and LeBron was the help defender. So KG held him. Everyone in the world KNOWS THIS. They showed it in slow motion. Everyone was laughing at what a silly veteral ploy it was and how he got caught. Pulling away from such a foul is NOT a foul and repeatedly suggesting it does doesn't make it so. It only makes you an idiot.

Local High School Star

The refs have been absolutely terrible in this series. Honestly KG should foul out every game with all the illegal screens he sets.

The refs made some bad calls against lebron. He really shouldn't of fouled out. But he was whiny all game. The refs pick on this. Just play the game and make shots. You can't consistently show frustration, especially on the road.

This goes for wade too. Rondo was spot on with his post game comments. On the road you just have play through the BS officiating and make shots. The refs didn't decide the outcome of the game.

Local High School Star Bernie Nips's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HurricaneKid
    Are you F'ing serious? Is this seriously the position you are taking? Does it bother you that you are factually wrong on all counts?

Rondo cleared his man and LeBron was the help defender. So KG held him. Everyone in the world KNOWS THIS. They showed it in slow motion. Everyone was laughing at what a silly veteral ploy it was and how he got caught. Pulling away from such a foul is NOT a foul and repeatedly suggesting it does doesn't make it so. It only makes you an idiot.
    Sooooo LeBron hooked KG first, therefore they missed that foul, KG should have been at the line. Cool bro! Cheers for your input!

Quote Originally Posted by talkingconch

i like how everyone was talking about earlier in the series lebron never fouls

fouls out game 4
    Ironic really, I think he's fouled out like maybe 2-3 times in his whole careero. Dud only averages like 2-3 PFs a game.

Quote Originally Posted by 28renyoy
    I love sucking guys cocks all night long its what i live for please someone **** me up my arse i need some **** now

The refs are just ****ing with us now.

I didn't watch the game in full, but I did watch it for a few minutes. I checked the box score occasionally, too. I was like LOL when I saw it was in the 2nd and Miami hadn't attempted a FT. Boston was what 10-10 at the end of the first half?

I remember seeing the same effect in the Pacers series. The heat didn't get calls in the beginning, then they got them in the in and won. They almost beat the Cs coming back from 20 down, too.

As an unbiased observer, it's funny how the refs blatantly call absolute bullshit on both sides, depending on the situation. It really makes me sick. Hence why I don't watch the games or only turn them on in crunch time because I feel the refs call shit fairly in crunch time (and they usually do.)

-Smak