Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default Re: Bird:"I hope Westbrook wins 10 MVP's in a row"

Why do people take this Canadian idiot seriously?

He has like 5 favorite teams ffs

Quote Originally Posted by 24-Inch_Chrome
    Westbrook absolutely has a case for best PG. Curry may have a better shot at the MVP but that doesn't mean he's better. Who is better than Harden at the 2? [COLOR="White"]If you say Thompson you're an idiot[/COLOR]
    He is better than Westbrook no doubt in my mind. When I watch Westbrook play (yes he is exciting to watch and his energy is contagious but he's really not that smart of a player if you think about it).

Curry does less but gets the W's. I trust Curry running my offense more than Westbrook. Even tho I don't like Chris Paul he's a better floor general than Westbrook. And that is what a PG is there for.

a real PG can play with other superstars without it becoming an issue for his team. Can't say the same thing for Westbrook. Can you?

The Klay Thompson vs James Harden comparison is tough for me. My definition of a true SG is maybe different than yours. Two different type of Shooting guards.

Klay Thompson does not need the ball in his hands all the time to be successful. Harden can't play off the ball. Klay can and is very good at it (using screens, spot up shooter, catch and shoot) Even tho he is not yet elite at driving to the basket and creating contact like Harden does, he can still create his own shot. He's very clutch as well.

He's more efficient than Harden and a fat better defender. When the game is on the line I trust him guarding the other team best perimeter players. (Except maybe guarding LeBron or Durant)
    Last edited by k0kakw0rld; 03-27-2015 at 03:27 PM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by k0kakw0rld
    He is better than Westbrook no doubt in my mind. When I watch Westbrook play (yes he is exciting to watch and his energy is contagious but he's really not that smart of a player if you think about it).

Curry does less but gets the W's. I trust Curry running my offense more than Westbrook. Even tho I don't like Chris Paul he's a better floor general than Westbrook. And that is what a PG is there for.

a real PG can play with other superstars without it becoming an issue for his team. Can't say the same thing for Westbrook. Can you?
    Curry can do less and get a W because he has an actual team behind him. Westbrook has had to carry OKC all season, and he's performed more than admirably all things considered. Take Westbrook off of the current Thunder and they're a lottery team.

Bird has more knowledge about the game in his pinky then you do in your enitre worthless being...and if he says Westbrook deserves MVP...then I'd believe him rather then an idiotic bandwagoner like you

Curry can do less and get a W because he has an actual team behind him. Westbrook has had to carry OKC all season, and he's performed more than admirably all things considered. Take Westbrook off of the current Thunder and they're a lottery team.

Alright let's compare the teams (Starting 5)

Curry
    Klay
    Barnes
    Green
    Bogut

vs

Westbrook
    Morrow/Waiters
    Robertson
    Adams/Kanter
    Kanter/Adams

Ibaka will be back for the playoffs. Lottery team? you say.

Blame your FO, coach ad floor general for not being able to deliver wins. (Or for only performing vs average teams). Spurs brought them back to earth.

Quote Originally Posted by BlakFrankWhite

Bird has more knowledge about the game in his pinky then you do in your enitre worthless being...and if he says Westbrook deserves MVP...then I'd believe him rather then an idiotic bandwagoner like you

Quote Originally Posted by BlakFrankWhite

Were you rooting for the Super sonics Seattle your entire life?

Nikka he got injured twice **** you mean, carried them all season.

Banned

Alright let's compare the teams (Starting 5)

Curry
    Klay
    Barnes
    Green
    Bogut

vs

Westbrook
    Morrow/Waiters
    Robertson
    Adams/Kanter
    Kanter/Adams

Ibaka will be back for the playoffs. Lottery team? you say.

Blame your FO, coach ad floor general for not being able to deliver wins. (Or for only performing vs average teams). Spurs brought them back to earth.
    Lottery team. What was OKC's record while Westbrook and Durant were out earlier this year?

Quote Originally Posted by christian1923
    All the super alphas love Russ
    bitch boy bran must be so infuriated right now. Small dick loser

Banned

Nikka he got injured twice **** you mean, carried them all season.
    Injured twice? He missed significant time with a broken hand but missed one game with a broken face, that's one injury that actually impacted his ability to play. He's played in 12 fewer games than Curry, that's more than enough to have an impact and carry a team.

Lottery team. What was OKC's record while Westbrook and Durant were out earlier this year?
    There you go, you mentioned two players

Banned

There you go, you mentioned two players

Westbrook's playoff career high 40 points
    Curry's 44 points vs Spurs
    Of course I'm going to mention two players. We're talking about Westbrook's impact this season, which has included a missing Durant for the vast majority of the season. Answer the question, what was OKC's record without them?

A 4 point difference in their personal high scores in the playoffs? Wow, that just answers everything, definitely pertains to a discussion about their respective impacts this regular season.

Of course I'm going to mention two players. We're talking about Westbrook's impact this season, which has included a missing Durant for the vast majority of the season. Answer the question, what was OKC's record without them?

A 4 point difference in their personal high scores in the playoffs? Wow, that just answers everything, definitely pertains to a discussion about their respective impacts this regular season.
    Westbrook scored 43 points in the NBA finals on 63% shooting against one of the best perimter D's ever.

That idiot doesn't even have his facts straight.

Quote Originally Posted by Budadiiii
    Westbrook scored 43 points in the NBA finals on 63% shooting against one of the best perimter D's ever.

That idiot doesn't even have his facts straight.
    Curry scored 44 vs SPURS