College superstar

Default Calderon v Galloway

I don't watch many Knicks games; I've only seen two or three in their entirety. But every time I watch, I like what Galloway brings to the table... and I don't like what Calderon brings to the table.

Does anyone else feel the same? Do you see Galloway, as I do, as a potential starting PG for the Knicks?

My scouting report (please feel free to tell me where I'm wrong):
    Galloway:
    Feisty/pesky defender
    Good shooter
    Fast/athletic
    Not great at creating his own shot, or for others.
    Run an offense -- I'm not sure, as I don't watch enough, plus... does NYK have an offense?

Calderon:
    Poor defense
    Good/great shooter
    Slow/unathletic
    Solid distributor, though bad at creating his shot
    Runs an offense pretty well

Essentially.. Calderon "is what he is" at this point.. and it's not enough. Why not cut/waive/bench him, and let Galloway run the show? I think he has infinitely more potential, and even current Galloway seems to be on par, if not slightly better than, Calderon.

Thoughts/rebukes/corrections from actual Knicks fans that actually watch the games?

Default Re: Calderon v Galloway

I'm in agreement with you. Also, would like to see Grant get more playing time to develop. Not that I hate the guy, but Calderon is done. Fini. Kaput.

It would have been nice to see Fredette get more minutes, but then again Rambis is useless. So far, he's made Fisher's coaching look more credible.

"The Residential Pit" franchize's Avatar

Default Re: Calderon v Galloway

Like choosing between gonorrhea and syphilis