Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Default i need advice, just found out the girl im sleeping with is pregnant.

the girl im friends with but sleeping with is pregnant. my concerns are
    1. how do i know its mine, if im unsure how do i go about it for the next 9 months.
    2. what do i do from here

i do not want to have a child, and i think she does not either but i could be wrong. any fathers out there or anyone not expecting a baby at a young age have any advice for me? i think the first thing i should do is to talk with her to see what her intentions are with her pregnancy and what i want. BTW this is the girl that was answering ishes questions about a month ago in a thread.

Default Re: i need advice, just found out the girl im sleeping with is pregnant.

You came to the right place for advice.

Rivalries Never Die Faptastrophe's Avatar

Default Re: i need advice, just found out the girl im sleeping with is pregnant.

Find out now how much a dna paternity costs and start saving now.

Well if you both don't want a child and you aren't an evangelical Christian.....then the choice might be pretty easy.

Saw a basketball once

Give is a sample of her pee 7 days from now, ISH will determine if your the father.

Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

Pressure her into an abortion if she wants to keep it. Tell her that you will have nothing to do with it and make her realize how hard it will be to raise it alone. You're basically burning all bridges with her at that point but it'll be worth it in the long run for you.

Pull out all the stops (at least legal ones) to save your life.

shes 2 weeks in is there any pill for this? im scared as **** right now

o()xxx[{::::::::::::> SourPatchKids's Avatar

As usual, ISH with the best advice available.

Rivalries Never Die Faptastrophe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nathanjizzle
    shes 2 weeks in is there any pill for this? im scared as **** right now
    There are thousands of couples out there who can't conceive but would love to raise a child. It's something to consider.

Quote Originally Posted by nathanjizzle
    the girl im friends with but sleeping with is pregnant. my concerns are
    1. how do i know its mine, if im unsure how do i go about it for the next 9 months.
    2. what do i do from here

i do not want to have a child, and i think she does not either but i could be wrong. any fathers out there or anyone not expecting a baby at a young age have any advice for me? i think the first thing i should do is to talk with her to see what her intentions are with her pregnancy and what i want. BTW this is the girl that was answering ishes questions about a month ago in a thread.
    Before she became pregnant was she banging you and some other guy/guys or is it now that she is pregnant you hope she was running trains so that the baby isn't yours and you can walk away from impending responsibility should she forgo an abortion?

Stock up on a vareity of neckties, you never know when they may come in handy.

Adbloock<3

The morning after pill only works up to five days after so abortion is the only option now.

Quote Originally Posted by IcanzIIravor
    Before she became pregnant was she banging you and some other guy/guys or is it now that she is pregnant you hope she was running trains so that the baby isn't yours and you can walk away from impending responsibility should she forgo an abortion?
    we were on a friendship only basis so she could have been having sex with other guys. ive only known her for a month prior to her being pregnant.

i think thats something i need to ask her if she knows it mine

Quote Originally Posted by bigkingsfan
    Plan C