Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567
    College superstar

Default Re: ESPN Lawyer Breaks Down The Truth About NBA Lockout & Beyond

Quote Originally Posted by Yung D-Will
    If Sarcastic quoted it that means it must be an extremely biased pro player article

Its not a pro player article at all.

Its anti-owner :)

College superstar

Quote Originally Posted by bigdog13
    I am glad that the Owners are holding out not on money but on a structure that makes it more a competetive balance. Its not the owners who brought this it is Carmelo, Bosh, Lebron and Chris Paul (to the Knicks)

I called Stern a dozen times, no returned calls I mind you as well as Calangelo about how the structure has to change or I will be cancelling my tickets.

Phuck the current structure.
    Sometimes posts here make my head hurt. Like two posts above was a concise documentation of how this is an completely untrue. These things would not in any way create a more competitive balance. They are simply attempting to limit their risk. Its a transparent cop out.

Dunking on everybody in the park bigdog13's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HurricaneKid
    Sometimes posts here make my head hurt. Like two posts above was a concise documentation of how this is an completely untrue. These things would not in any way create a more competitive balance. They are simply attempting to limit their risk. Its a transparent cop out.
    Colangelo could not do anything about the competitive imbalance but he sent my son a plush raptor.