Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Default Whats up with this 9/11 Jet Fuel Joke? Please Stop

I understand y'all like to joke, but i had family members in that building, everytime someone bring it up..it makes me think of them.

Just stop.

Banned

Default Re: Whats up with this 9/11 Jet Fuel Joke? Please Stop

Condolences to your family. You should be angry about what happened and instead of just directing anger at terrorists you should also direct anger towards the US Government who is responsible. Jet fuel simply can't melt steel beams. The Bush administration was behind it all. America as a whole also needs to be reminded of the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by Lensanity
    Condolences to your family. You should be angry about what happened and instead of just directing anger at terrorists you should also direct anger towards the US Government who is responsible. Jet fuel simply can't melt steel beams. The Bush administration was behind it all.
    This.

I also had family members in the North Tower.

I do find it disrespectful.

But this is a basketball forum. You have the young (my generation is full of sh1t heads) and the uneducated/impolite.

9/11 jokes is what you get.

You're expecting 9/11 truthers to care about those affected by that terrorist attack? Really?

Truthers have the intelligence and social grace of a baboon.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Raymone
    You're expecting 9/11 truthers to care about those affected by that terrorist attack? Really?

Truthers have the intelligence and social grace of a baboon.
    You are a total dumbass, really. If we didn't care about the innocent lives lost then why the **** would we care so much about 9/11 overall and the truth behind it? That makes zero sense.

NBA sixth man of the year Levity's Avatar

unfunny jokes are all the rage

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by UK2K
    I also had family members in the North Tower.

I do find it disrespectful.

But this is a basketball forum. You have the young (my generation is full of sh1t heads) and the uneducated/impolite.

9/11 jokes is what you get.
    How are reminders of the TRUTH disrespectful? I can only imagine the pain of losing loved ones the way you did, and i would like to know the real cause of it.

Don't call them 9/11 jokes. Nobody is joking as if it's funny that it happened because it obviously isnt. The only funny thing about it is the Governments pathetic excused and cover ups.

I just wish it would all stop. Or become a bannable offense

Banned

The people that think the Government had absolutely no involvement at all in 9/11 also think that there is no corruption at all in the government, banks, and law enforcement. So many sheep in society.

Quote Originally Posted by Lensanity
    Condolences to your family. You should be angry about what happened and instead of just directing anger at terrorists you should also direct anger towards the US Government who is responsible. Jet fuel simply can't melt steel beams. The Bush administration was behind it all. America as a whole also needs to be reminded of the truth.
    why don't you leave him alone to the grieve the way he chooses instead of being a pushy asshat?

Quote Originally Posted by Imtheman
    I just wish it would all stop. Or become a bannable offense
    Are you really this sensitive? ISH can't create new rules because one guys gets offended.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Jameerthefear
    Are you really this sensitive? ISH can't create new rules because one guys gets offended.
    Well did lose family members so I can understand the sensitivity. I just think that we as a nation need to remember the truth. If we stop talking about it then it will be forgotten. Our corrupt government is not to be trusted.

NBA Legend

Quote Originally Posted by rezznor
    why don't you leave him alone to the grieve the way he chooses instead of being a pushy asshat?

Lensanity is one of the dozens of alts of this board's resident psychopath stalker.

He started with this 9/11 gimmick after a thread in which I was making genuine arguments about the topic a few days ago.

He's a sad little man descending into madness. Just gotta allow him to live his miserable life. He's a literal full-time, 24/7 internet troll with anger and depression issues oozing from his towel-covered head. He has nothing better to do with his life because he looks like a hobbit and hides behind the internet to unleash his anger and live his fantasies.

You can't take him seriously. That's literally the only thing he wants in life. Is for people to take his e-trolling seriously. Deny him that, and he's got absolutely nothing.

I find it funny that they found 9/11 conspiracy books in Bin Laden's compound.

Condolences to your family, and anyone else who lost family/friends in this tragedy.