Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Insidehoops has outlived friendster, myspace and probably facebook.

Quote Originally Posted by B-Low
    Well lets examine:

- People left Myspace because it got too complicated adding unwanted features, busy page graphics, music players, glitter etc and migrated to Facebook because it was more simplified

- Many people who have left Facebook have done so because it's adding too many new features they don't like that are seen as a privacy violation. News tickers, newsfeeds, Timelines etc.

- InsideHoops on the otherhand, has not added a new feature to the board since 2006. In fact, as he takes features away, more members join

Conclusion: Jeff is smarter than Mark and Tom combined. There is a method to his pennypinching madness
    The saddest thing is, this is pure truth.
    If Jeff adds a search function, he's risking everyone leaving to RGM

NBA sixth man of the year knickballer's Avatar

Although everyone complains about the trolling and the IQ of the posters of the board I must admit it makes for an entertaining forum. I sometimes laugh my ass off at some of the threads and the trolling that goes on here that won't be allowed elsewhere. Plus it's that size where the forum is not too big or too small and you have the same people here posting for the past 10 years which is cool.

Home of the 16

While our avy's shrinks to the size of Harry's *****.

Quote Originally Posted by B-Low
    Well lets examine:

- People left Myspace because it got too complicated adding unwanted features, busy page graphics, music players, glitter etc and migrated to Facebook because it was more simplified

- Many people who have left Facebook have done so because it's adding too many new features they don't like that are seen as a privacy violation. News tickers, newsfeeds, Timelines etc.

- InsideHoops on the otherhand, has not added a new feature to the board since 2006. In fact, as he takes features away, more members join

Conclusion: Jeff is smarter than Mark and Tom combined. There is a method to his pennypinching madness
    There is something to it. All the glittery graphics you see on other forums, page filling signatures, vanity user flair to keep the plebs happy. I'm glad ISH doesn't have it.

Quote Originally Posted by Draz
    The saddest thing is, this is pure truth.
    If Jeff adds a search function, he's risking everyone leaving to RGM
    only cuz the people who stalk your posts from 7 years ago will be more empowered.

-Smak

Made that high school varsity squad Solidape's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JtotheIzzo
    insidehoops is a community. I love you guys!
    Me love you guys long time.....all homo