Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default Re: Miami Heat Have a Laughably Easy Road to the Finals

Quote Originally Posted by chazzy
    Ray Allen's injury doesn't sound good. They need to have their offense clicking 100% to win
    We don't need Ray Allen to have our offense clicking at 100%.

5-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by IGOTGAME
    With Shumpert and Rose Hurt this is just an easy road for them. The Western Conference has 6 teams better than every team in the East.

Heat should be really rested.
    I agree now. If fact if you are in the Heat's way just get out of it. I don't think there are 6 teams better than Miami by any stretch of the imagination. Harden is really key for OKC and you can't say for sure he will back with the same type of awareness. SA has moved into my favorite spot for the West at this moment. But I say crown the King. This year was kind of dangerous for players.

NBA rookie of the year

Gotta put that asterisk next to the Heats Title if they win this year.

NBA rookie of the year Kurosawa0's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BallsOut
    Gotta put that asterisk next to the Heats Title if they win this year.
    Actually, I'd say it's the opposite. I don't know if we've seen a more testing and difficult season in NBA history.

Yeah it does suck, all of these injuries this year. Rose, Dwight, Shumpert, Lin. Miami should have no problem in the east, Celtics might be the only guys to give them a hard time. If you are rooting against Miami, you might need to rely on the west team again.

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by Kurosawa0
    Actually, I'd say it's the opposite. I don't know if we've seen a more testing and difficult season in NBA history.
    Difficult applies to everyone. Injuries are happening left and right to teams in the playoffs other than the Heat. This is something critics will bring up in the future if the Heat do go on to win the title this year.

Difficult applies to everyone. Injuries are happening left and right to teams other than the Heat. This is something critics will bring up in the future if the Heat do go on to win the title this year.
    It certainly does apply to everyone. So, the team that ultimately wins it should be lauded for doing so.

As Battier said at the begining of the season, this title should be worth 1.5.

NBA rookie of the year

It certainly does apply to everyone. So, the team that ultimately wins it should be lauded for doing so.

As Battier said at the begining of the season, this title should be worth 1.5.
    The Heat don't have any key player injured right now. So no, it doesn't apply to everyone.

Serious playground baller schism206's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rodman91
    Garnett will break his leg. Kobe will be blind. Durant's head will explode. It's like watching final destination.
    that comment gave me a laugh

The Heat don't have any key player injured right now. So no, it doesn't apply to everyone.
    Everyone all played the condensed schedule. Miami's supposed to be hampered for not having bad luck? Do we put an asterik next to Kobe's 09 trophy because KG got hurt?

This is stuff is just stupid. A championship is a championship.

NBA rookie of the year

Everyone all played the condensed schedule. Miami's supposed to be hampered for not having bad luck? Do we put an asterik next to Kobe's 09 trophy because KG got hurt?

This is stuff is just stupid. A championship is a championship.
    Don't look at me. It's not my fault there are going to critics that will bring this up. Anyway, I remember you saying Spurs in 6 in the finals.

Sorry your reverse jinx won't work this year. If these two teams meet again in the finals, the result probably will be very much the same as the last.

Quote Originally Posted by IGOTGAME
    why is they lose to the Celtics that just mean they choked. The Celtics aren't a championship contender. Any team in the West that makes it to the Finals will beat them.
    Choked? if they loose they loose, their championship road wasn't as easy as you though F****t

Don't look at me. It's not my fault there are going to critics that will bring this up. Anyway, I remember you saying Spurs in 6 in the finals.

Sorry your reverse jinx won't work this year. If these two teams meet again in the finals, the result probably will be very much the same as the last.
    I'm still picking the Spurs to win. I don't care if it's Miami or San Antonio though. Both would be cool teams to win it all. I don't see why that bothers you.

Decent college freshman

Quote Originally Posted by rodman91
    Garnett will break his leg. Kobe will be blind. Durant's head will explode. It's like watching final destination.
    Kobe already shoots like he's blind anyway.

Injuries don't take anything away from Heat's possible championship.They are part of the game. Also there are many example's

Isiah Thomas' injury, Garnett's injury, Pat Ewing's injury etc.. just what ifs..

But refs must be fair next Heat games or it'll raise questions.