Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Default Re: Trade Rumor: Andrew Bynum for Chris Bosh

Quote Originally Posted by 1~Gibson~1
    NY Post

I wouldnt like the idea of one of my favorites playing for the Lakers, but then again this would make their front line would be very, very soft.
    How exactly would one defend that team though? And it also takes away two of the Laker's main weaknesses both related to Bynum, the fact he gets hurt often and his off and on effort. Have you seen Bosh lately? That toronto team is this mess of parts and they are all soft and don't play defense and they are winning largely on Bosh. I don't like this at all, it makes the Lakers better, gives them another star, makes me totally sick.

Bynum is a much better fit for the Lakers assuming he is healthy and into playing. Neither of those things is a given though.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by bagelred
    Peter Vecsey usually knows what he's talking about.....or at least he thinks he does.

You must be joking.. because he has made some of the most outlandish comments and rumored about the wildest trade senarios ever..

Quote Originally Posted by SAKOTXA
    Lol I saw him "hold it down" in the paint on Friday against a 37 year old Juwan Howard...
    yea If bosh is turlly on the table than you got to make the move. Galso has played some Center over the last 2 season plus it would present other a tremendous challenge of matching up. Another thing Bynum might have some cancer in him if that is the case LA will be smart to trade him now before everyone else starts noticing.

I hope Bosh goes out West...Sixers dont need to see him anymore.

Very good NBA starter wally_world's Avatar

Not a good move for the Lakers in terms of chemistry. Another scorer to go along Kobe and Gasol?

Good move for the Lakers in terms of dumping Bynum. I think he's overpaid. He's solid but Lakers cant really give him enough touches for him to develop into something special. Bosh can be resigned or s&t next season for pieces that fits this LA squad better.

Good move for the Raptors. Big Drew is nice alongside Bargnani, and they're getting something in return for Bosh since he's pretty much gonna walk for nothing at the end of the season.

Quote Originally Posted by wally_world
    Not a good move for the Lakers in terms of chemistry. Another scorer to go along Kobe and Gasol?

Good move for the Lakers in terms of dumping Bynum. I think he's overpaid. He's solid but Lakers cant really give him enough touches for him to develop into something special. Bosh can be resigned or s&t next season for pieces that fits this LA squad better.

Good move for the Raptors. Big Drew is nice alongside Bargnani, and they're getting something in return for Bosh since he's pretty much gonna walk for nothing at the end of the season.
    I don't think it will hurt chemistry at all Bosh/Gasol should probably work as well as Gasol/Odom at minimum if not better.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by MMM
    I don't think it will hurt chemistry at all Bosh/Gasol should probably work as well as Gasol/Odom at minimum if not better.

Are we already starting to underrate Bosh and what he brings to the table?

Quote Originally Posted by wally_world

Bynum averages only 5 less shots than Bosh in 5 less minutes of playing time, don't make it sound like Bynum is this defensive minded center... Bosh could still take his 16 shots per game, if Kobe shot less ( which he would ).

Quote Originally Posted by ZeN
    Are we already starting to underrate Bosh and what he brings to the table?
    bot underrating Bosh at all i'm just saying at its worse Bosh/Gasol is equal to Bosh/Odom at its best. Obviously I think Bosh and Gasol dup would be pretty tough to stop in fact i mention that in an earlier post.

Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

Peter Vescey.

Come on people, no need to read/speculate beyond that.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Qwyjibo
    Peter Vescey.

Come on people, no need to read/speculate beyond that.

Dat.

Hes been making stuff up for YEARS...

LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

Why are all these Bosh rumors coming out now? They've won 8 of 9. They planned to use these rumors as we moved closer to the deadline and Toronto didn't improve but they have so stay awayyy from CB4.

Banned

In typical Vecsey fashion, he "reports" on a rumored trade that cannot work due to salary restrictions. Rather than offer a solution, say providing the names of players the Lakers could throw into the deal to make it work, Vecsey just drops the issue.

If Toronto is interested in an overpaid center who hates playing defense, then the deal makes sense. Even if the Raptors put Bosh on the market, I'm not sure they'll get much more than Bynum in return. He's going to sign with the Knicks or Heat in the off-season.

Good trade if Bosh told BC that he plans on leaving Toronto. Bad move if he wants to stay.

(-_-)(X_X)BB(9_9)(^_^) big baller's Avatar

I doubt this is true, but it would be awesome

Fisher
    Kobe
    Artest/Odom
    Gasol
    Bosh