Former Bulls Fan.

Default Timberwolves will take Okafor

It's pretty obvious that this isn't about who's the better player because we really don't know.

What it is about is who compliments their team better.

The Timberwolves have a lot of young, athletic, defensive players. The obvious option to pair next to their defensive future superstar wing is an offensive low post scorer and thats Okafor.

The Lakers on the other hand could use a defensive center to anchor their defense and compliment Julius Randle.

The Lakers already have Julius Randle so they don't need Okafor, they need Towns.

I'm calling it right now, the Top 4 will be:

#1 TWolves - Jahlil Okafor
    #2 Lakers - Karl-Anthony Towns
    #3 76ers - D'Angelo Russell
    #4 Knicks - Emmanuel Mudiay

Loserville USA FireMcFailPlease's Avatar

Default Re: Timberwolves will take Okafor

our best defensive big is Kevin Garnett.

We're taking Towns barring any stupidity by Flip.

the Wolves could not give 2 flying f*cks what the Lakers want/need. Best case scenario is taking Towns then watching the Lakers s*it the house by taking Okafor to pair with Randle, or go against the grain and take Russell and watch Okafor drop to the Knicks

NBA lottery pick

LOL. Wiggins and Towns could become a dynasty.

Banned

If they aren't morons they'll pick the best player, not the best fit. And watching some games of the two in college Karl looked the better player. But I hope you're right, I want Towns on the Lakers (though I would be happy with Oka4 as well)

Former Bulls Fan.

Quote Originally Posted by Genaro
    If they aren't morons they'll pick the best player, not the best fit. And watching some games of the two in college Karl looked the better player. But I hope you're right, I want Towns on the Lakers (though I would be happy with Oka4 as well)
    Towns is the better player. Just hoping the Timberwolves shit the bed.

National High School Star

Towns
    Okafor
    Mudiay
    Russell

TWolves don't need a centre. They have big money on Pekovic and big talent on Dieng. Why take Okafor? Pekovic is already an 18+/10reb guy. Everyone was excited about Dieng at the end of the season too. With KG at the Wolves, I would flat out take KAT. Dude stepped up in the tournament, more so than Okafor.

I don't feel 76ers did all that losing to pick Russell over Mudiay... I think they saw all they needed to of Mudiay playing overseas to know that he's their guy, they got rid of their ROTY winning PG.

Did Phil Jackson get fined this season over talking about Russell? This all seems pretty straight forward to me...

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Sportal
    Towns
    Okafor
    Mudiay
    Russell

TWolves don't need a centre. They have big money on Pekovic and big talent on Dieng. Why take Okafor? Pekovic is already an 18+/10reb guy. Everyone was excited about Dieng at the end of the season too. With KG at the Wolves, I would flat out take KAT. Dude stepped up in the tournament, more so than Okafor.

I don't feel 76ers did all that losing to pick Russell over Mudiay... I think they saw all they needed to of Mudiay playing overseas to know that he's their guy, they got rid of their ROTY winning PG.

Did Phil Jackson get fined this season over talking about Russell? This all seems pretty straight forward to me...
    Russell will be perfect alongside Melo in the triangle.

For the Sixers sake, I really hope they pick Mudiay, yes he can't shoot, but does everything else at an elite level, kinda like a John Wall. Sixers do have great scouts, so I'm confident they'll make the correct selection with Mudiay.