Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Default Players bringing their kids to the podium is a blatant way to showcase how cute

your kid is.

Like, wtf is the point? They clearly want people to say "ohhhh man that kid is so cute and he's such a good father wow what a guy"

Default Re: Players bringing their kids to the podium is a blatant way to showcase how cute

It really isn't a big deal.

Default Re: Players bringing their kids to the podium is a blatant way to showcase how cute

Quote Originally Posted by plowking
    It really isn't a big deal.
    Who said it was?

Do you think I think it's a big deal because I made a thread about it on a message board?

College star

Quote Originally Posted by lilteapot
    Who said it was?

Do you think I think it's a big deal because I made a thread about it on a message board?
    Wasn't that your goal?

Tolerant Liberals

Jet fuel can't melt steel straight up, but at around 500 degrees steel lose around half its strength. You can see that the force was not distributed evenly because the airplane impact took out one of the corners of the buildig, which was the crumbling point that started the chain reaction.

Quote Originally Posted by sixerfan82
    Wasn't that your goal?
    So you think the internet is serious business?

Eddie

NBA lottery pick

Honestly Curry might be as cute as his baby.

No it's to share that experience with them.

Quote Originally Posted by ISHGoat
    Jet fuel can't melt steel straight up, but at around 500 degrees steel lose around half its strength. You can see that the force was not distributed evenly because the airplane impact took out one of the corners of the buildig, which was the crumbling point that started the chain reaction.
    Then why did the buildings come down at nearly free fall speed? The collapse of the North Tower appeared to be slowed only by air resistance, which is completely illogical since there should have been resistance by nearly 100 floors of steel-reinforced concrete support, as well as all other structural components and cargo.

Not to mention the supports at ground zero found that appeared to be cut at an angle... PRECISELY as is done in any controlled demolition.

Face it. There's more to the story than you have been led to believe.

Love Live Life

While it was cute, I don't feel like it's professional and it takes your attention off the player and the answers he's giving.

I couldn't even focus on what was being said.

Quote Originally Posted by Prometheus
    Then why did the buildings come down at nearly free fall speed? The collapse of the North Tower appeared to be slowed only by air resistance, which is completely illogical since there should have been resistance by nearly 100 floors of steel-reinforced concrete support, as well as all other structural components and cargo.

Not to mention the supports at ground zero found that appeared to be cut at an angle... PRECISELY as is done in any controlled demolition.

This.

And there's nothing wrong with players bringing their kids, other than it could be seen as an obvious agenda. Then again, it is possible that they just want them there.

Quote Originally Posted by Prometheus

How much does 30 floors of Trade Tower weigh?

I bet enough to blow right through one floor without slowing down.

Kids at the podium are annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by TheReal Kendall
    While it was cute, I don't feel like it's professional and it takes your attention off the player and the answers he's giving.

I couldn't even focus on what was being said.
    Then you have problems.

And you can't say its unprofessional. He answered all the questions. What is unprofessional is how the Bron/Kyrie interview went down. But no one is smacking the hand of that reporter. This is the only time i can recall a players kid just being a kid. They usually just sit there, maybe grab the mic. Not sure how that rubs fans the wrong way.

The mastery of conversation in this thread. The world should be jealous. We are civilized motherf[COLOR="Black"]u[/COLOR]ckers.