Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
    Dunking on everybody in the park

Default Who do you wear?

What brands do you find you like or most often end up buying, both casual and dressy? Even if you dont necessarily look for them when you shop, but it seems like often times when you see somethin you like it turns out to be that specific brand.

For casual clothes its polo, i hate shirts that look designer and have like a silhoutte of a lion or a dragon or some stupid drawing on the side or on one shoulder, or any shirt with a number on it which is the corniest trend possibly ever. polo just makes normal loose-fitting shirts with either a solid color or simple stripes.

for dress clothes its DKNY. i buy a lot of dress clothes and frankly DKNY is just on point. they are a really good label.

Blu Ray

Default Re: Who do you wear?

I usually try not to wear shirts. If I can mix in a white head band, I most definitely will, even though I am usually not sweating profusely to the point I actually need one. Next comes the colorful basketball shorts pulled low enough that everyone can see the jockies my mother bought me. Good stuff right there. Top class style.

Lee/April77 skinny jeans
    Mainly T-shirts (just got some cool ones from threadless.com but yeh dont care)
    Silence is nothing shoes, chuck taylors, my asics kicks or simple canvas'
    Cardigan/hoody depending on weather
    Last edited by Quata; 06-01-2009 at 03:12 AM.

GiveItToBurrito
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

I hate any kind of logo, so I wear a lot of button down shirts and blazers (especially when trying to mack at hispanic girls; a white dude in a blazer is the cat's pajamas for the ones near where I live). I like Brooks Brothers and H&M a lot, and I buy a lot of stuff at Banana Republic, Armani, and The Gap. I usually just wear sort of dressy shoes (I've got like five pairs of black and brown ones, although I can't name a single designer off the top of my head), but I've been trying to branch out into Chucks and sneakers. I've got some Nike running shoes and a pair of Gil Zero's, and I'm probably going to buy some old school Jordans and Pennys once I start getting a regular paycheck again. Oh, and I wear flip flops any time I'm just going to the mall or to a friend's place, since I hate wearing regular shoes. I wear Dickeys shirts, too, which I usually just get at Wal Mart.

Quote Originally Posted by pete's montreux
    I usually try not to wear shirts. If I can mix in a white head band, I most definitely will, even though I am usually not sweating profusely to the point I actually need one. Next comes the colorful basketball shorts pulled low enough that everyone can see the jockies my mother bought me. Good stuff right there. Top class style.
    replace headband with hat and you have charlie z.

Dunking on everybody in the park

next you start a bunch of threads begging for people to give you dap for your film expertise. when everyone tells you they have no respect for your film knowledge, you proceed to post your top 30 favorite actors and include Jake Gyllenhaal over Johnny Depp and Anthony Hopkins. Then you bash James Cameron and have like 20 people telling you what a disgrace you are, and then try to change the subject to save face.

then you make a thread calling the worlds lousiest sandwhich, one that contains neither mean nor cheese, the worlds best sandwhich, proving that you in fact have no testicles, and are equal parts lame and unmanly.

Blu Ray

Quote Originally Posted by Atomic DOG
    next you start a bunch of threads begging for people to give you dap for your film expertise. when everyone tells you they have no respect for your film knowledge, you proceed to post your top 30 favorite actors and include Jake Gyllenhaal over Johnny Depp and Anthony Hopkins. Then you bash James Cameron and have like 20 people telling you what a disgrace you are, and then try to change the subject to save face.

then you make a thread calling the worlds lousiest sandwhich, one that contains neither mean nor cheese, the worlds best sandwhich, proving that you in fact have no testicles, and are equal parts lame and unmanly.
    Zing!

Hi starface

Very good NBA starter

i wear whatever i can get for free for t shirts mostly..hurley, macbeth, ben sherman. And the stuff i buy is mostly button down shirts, i like the way most of ralph lauren and nauticas shirts fit.

The affordable stuff at Marshall's and Ross. Good name brand stuff there for cheap. If not that, then IZOD

whatup vanilla face!
    [COLOR="White"]and no that isnt me[/COLOR]

Good college starter NotYetGreat's Avatar

Depends on what is cheap or reasonable, comfortable, & cool. I go a lot to Springfield though. They have nice long sleeve shirts and nice jeans and cargo pants.

College superstar

I like true love and false idols clothing
    http://www.lifeanddeathclothing.com/...FYVM5QodSzGFCA

I know this isn't a popular choice over in the states but it is still a rare brand over here in the U.K. Usually wear one of those t-shirts with some blue jeans and some timberlands.

National High School Star ILballa's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Quata

whatup vanilla face!
    [COLOR="White"]and no that isnt me[/COLOR]

An uglier Lamar Doom boozehound's Avatar

too funny. Quit picking on starface. was the tiedye on the beach polo brand or DKNY?

Paul Smith
    Diesel
    Club Monaco
    Zara
    Modern Amusement