Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    National High School Star Rodmantheman's Avatar

Default Henry Kissinger: Iran 'A Bigger Problem Than ISIS'

Default Re: Henry Kissinger: Iran 'A Bigger Problem Than ISIS'

NBA Superstar

he's right. ISIS is not as much of a threat as the media is hyping. they have no permanent state or really a basis of permanent power. They should be much more easily to wipe out albeit with always extremist elements spread that can be a threat, but in theory any permanent state, especially fundamentalist agenda'd is much more of a threat.

Iran, regardless of how retarded their sympathizers on ISH regularly are, are run by fundamentalist doctrine. which in essence means they want a muslim fundamentalist state, and that tends to go beyond their borders, because they see their religion as absolute, not only limited to them. Kissinger has always been rather on point with his take on things, and i give him credit for seeing past popular media.

until Iran dissolves their Aiotollah from absolute power and they stop becoming a religious government they are as much a threat, or more so than any fundamentalist group.

Quote Originally Posted by Godzuki
    he's right. ISIS is not as much of a threat as the media is hyping. they have no permanent state or really a basis of permanent power. They should be much more easily to wipe out albeit with always extremist elements spread that can be a threat, but in theory any permanent state, especially fundamentalist agenda'd is much more of a threat.

Iran, regardless of how retarded their sympathizers on ISH regularly are, are run by fundamentalist doctrine. which in essence means they want a muslim fundamentalist state, and that tends to go beyond their borders, because they see their religion as absolute, not only limited to them. Kissinger has always been rather on point with his take on things, and i give him credit for seeing past popular media.

until Iran dissolves their Aiotollah from absolute power and they stop becoming a religious government they are as much a threat, or more so than any fundamentalist group.

Lots of women finger themselves when they hear Kissinger speak. It's fvcking weird.

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by Maksimilian
    Kill yourself.

REALLY hope u get blown up in a carpet bomb after your sorry, mentally weak ass joins ISIS

Quote Originally Posted by magnax1
    Wtf are you talking about?
    ISIS isn't a threat to anyone in the west unless you just let it fester for years. Iran is a big country with lots of resources. Obviously they're much more dangerous if they want to be.
    Iran's military is built for defense not to occupy other countries, they have every right to defend themselves.

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by Maksimilian
    ISIS? Bro Im joining the Iranian Revolutionary Guard and invading USA so I can steal all your oil. Oh wait.....

i'm still trying to figure out whose oil we stole...

some of u foreigners are some of the dumbest mf'ers on earth tbh. its really funny to me how a lot of u think u have a clue at all

That scumbag still alive? geez...

NBA lottery pick

The legend has spoken

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by The Immortal
    This.

Oh and not surprised Godzuki would side with a lunatic war criminal.

i swear ISH has terrorist elements, or just really weak minded mf'ers who are very prone to joining those causes. hope Jeff lets Homeland Security investigate some of u retards

Banned

Fvck the droopy mouthed sack of shit war criminal.

Local High School Star Inactive's Avatar

I can't imagine Iran being a direct physical threat to anyone in the U.S. But I think it's safe to assume ISIS aspires to be.

Iran is mostly a threat to stability, and U.S control of the region. If they set off an arms race with the Sunni countries, it's a problem for U.S energy interests, and Israel.

If your primary concern is U.S domestic security, i.e avoiding a terrorist attack, then ISIS is a bigger threat.

If your primary concern is U.S political and economic interests in the Middle East, then Iran is a bigger threat.

National High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by Rodmantheman
    Iran's military is built for defense not to occupy other countries, they have every right to defend themselves.
    And I don't remember the last time Iran has invaded another country(unlike The United States),but after Iran has offered to help with ISIS the Israel firsters must remind us how evil /dangerous Iran is

Shocked Kissinger didn't whip out the Looney tunes carrtoonish bomb like Netanyahu did at the UN.

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by 32jazz
    And I don't remember the last time Iran has invaded another country(unlike The United States),but after Iran has offered to help with ISIS the Israel firsters must remind us how evil /dangerous Iran is

Shocked Kissinger didn't whip out the Looney tunes carrtoonish bomb like Netanyahu did at the UN.

probably because you're ignorant as fukk, just like a lot of people on ISH.

Iran put out a hit on Solomon Rushdie, google it stupid fgt.

they threatened Fox for South Park depiction of Mohammed.

this is all from their government, their highest power who calls ALL of the shots despite how the dumbass ISH foreigners pretend the Prez is their highest power because they play agendas.

i swear foreign people here are really fukking dumb...but i'd also include black agenda'd in that boat since some of u have a overlap with muslim agendas as well
    Last edited by Godzuki; 09-07-2014 at 12:15 PM.