Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    High School Varsity 6th Man Dr. Ice's Avatar

Default Re: Let's play a game: What's the highest MPG player you've never even heard of?

gotta be pj tucker for me

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Myth's Avatar

Default Re: Let's play a game: What's the highest MPG player you've never even heard of?

NBA Superstar

Pero Antic got me too.

Quote Originally Posted by chips93
    i think he met his long lost father, or took the name of his step father or something like that
    That's fascinating. I had no idea.

Top 1 Bball Mind.

I'm surprised so many of you know who Nate Wolters is. Maybe it's because I haven't seen a Milwaukee game since last years playoffs.

E'Twaun Moore 22.4

Was the first one that I hit, didn't look further.

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by RoundMoundOfReb
    I'm surprised so many of you know who Nate Wolters is. Maybe it's because I haven't seen a Milwaukee game since last years playoffs.
    I may have lucked out on that one. I've been seeing his name pop up quite a bit early this NBA season. But more than anything else, as an Ann Arbor native and Wolverine fan, I remember him playing the University of Michigan in the NCAA tournament last year.

Top 1 Bball Mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Rake2204
    I may have lucked out on that one. I've been seeing his name pop up quite a bit early this NBA season. But more than anything else, as an Ann Arbor native and Wolverine fan, I remember him playing the University of Michigan in the NCAA tournament last year.
    Ah, I see.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by RoundMoundOfReb
    I remember him from college and from a friend of mine who keeps saying he should get tatts

why the f*ck does a 2nd round pick from this years draft play over 30 min for the bucks? is brandon knight that crap?

pero antic is the first macedonian player in the nba but i guess playing for the hawks doesnt give you any spotlight even if you look like you just came out from prison and you werent the guy dropping the soap..

NBA Superstar

Khris Middleton 21PPG

Learning to shoot layups hybridLB's Avatar

DeMarre Carroll 31.0 mpg

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by alenleomessi
    pero antic is the first macedonian player in the nba but i guess playing for the hawks doesnt give you any spotlight even if you look like you just came out from prison and you werent the guy dropping the soap..

Awesome. That is not what I was picturing.

Made that high school varsity squad Westbrook0's Avatar

Funny how when you follow college hoops too you always remember players from your conference, like Demare Carroll (Mizzou), PJ Tucker (Texas) and James Anderson (Okla St).

Chalk another one up for Nate Wolters.