Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Clipper Nation Soldier Clippersfan86's Avatar

Default Kevin Love and JJ Barea have to be separated by teammates on bench.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQvo2X8XjMA

Towards end of video. Barea looks like he would be an annoying prick off the court as much as he is on the court. Crazy how Wolves had great chemistry last week before Rubio went down and it's already going downhill. Same thing happened for Clippers when Billups went down. Hope Wolves can figure it out...

Default Re: Kevin Love and JJ Barea have to be separated by teammates on bench.

This should be one of those InsideTrax moments. Oh snap... Honeycutt dissolving Beasley with that dunk.

Utryin2getthepipe? SevereUpInHere's Avatar

The uploader has not made this video available in your country.
    Sorry about that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3IgC4j51ULM

Found it.

I've got Love by submission 1st round

Fukc Barea, it's the player i hate most in NBA.

JJ Barrea is a little prick. Love needs to B1tch slap JJ.

More...

Barea called the afternoon's outcome "terrible, worst loss of the year if you want to put it timingwise" after the Wolves committed 21 turnovers and acquiesced in a fourth quarter when they gave up the good fight, after losing in overtime at Utah on Thursday and remaining respectable against the Lakers on Friday.

"Part of the game, competitors trying to win," Barea said. "We're frustrated that we're losing, but it happens, every basketball team. We just got into it. It's all right. He said something I didn't like, I said it back and we're all good. Nothing against him."

Barea shrugged his shoulders and walked out of the locker room toward the waiting team bus bound for Monday night's game at Golden State while Love sat in full uniform, his feet in a bucket of ice, and stared dejectedly down after addressing media members.

"It's nothing personal with J.J.," Love said. "I think we're both frustrated and we took it out on each other when we should have taken it out on the other team. That was both of our mistake, both of our bad."

Read more here: http://www.sacbee.com/2012/03/18/434...#storylink=cpy

Goes to show the real impact of Rubio going down. Good job fellas at making your team look like a joke.

Quote Originally Posted by TMT
    Goes to show the real impact of Rubio going down. Good job fellas at making your team look like a joke.
    Rubio was truly the glue of the Wolves. His leadership was big.

Their whole concept of the season changed when he went down. They pretty much went from potential low seeded team that could potentially scrap together a playoff run to a team with no hope. Injuries are a bitch.

Their whole concept of the season changed when he went down. They pretty much went from potential low seeded team that could potentially scrap together a playoff run to a team with no hope. Injuries are a bitch.
    Tell me about it. Even this year I watched Clippers go from longshot to win west... to lucky if they get a top 5 seed the minute Chauncey got injured.

... Rubio was the guy keeping the team together? lol what

Quote Originally Posted by Fiasco
    ... Rubio was the guy keeping the team together? lol what

This

Quote Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
    Tell me about it. Even this year I watched Clippers go from longshot to win west... to lucky if they get a top 5 seed the minute Chauncey got injured.
    Damn, you guys would be sitting pretty if you'd have gotten J.R. Smith. Understandable he wanted the big market but it would have been a nice fit.

Damn, you guys would be sitting pretty if you'd have gotten J.R. Smith. Understandable he wanted the big market but it would have been a nice fit.
    I think Young is a better fit as a similar player. Today he was actually passing the ball quite a bit. Playing defense to get 2 or 3 steals including a clutch one to help seal OT. He doesn't come with the same kind of problems Jr would have. Once CP3 learns where to find him... he's going to be great.

Magic Johnson

This would be an interesting thread... if this forum were called "Women and their problems." Who cares? The only reason they're arguing is because they're pissed off they have to live in Minnesota.