Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910
    3-time NBA All-Star

Default Re: If Heat fail again due to Lebron's late game woes, is it possible they trade Lebron?

Quote Originally Posted by pmj
    The bottom line is people will continue to say "Wade's more clutch" b/c he has a ring.
    And even more so because of the way Lebron choked the last two years. There's that too.

Default Re: If Heat fail again due to Lebron's late game woes, is it possible they trade Lebron?

Fvck this thread.

Dunking on everybody in the park CardiacKemba's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pmj
    The bottom line is people will continue to say "Wade's more clutch" b/c he has a ring.

I'm a Heat fan and a fan of both fairly equally, but my eyes (and now the stats) tell me Wade's been just as bad if not worse than Lebron, and Bosh has been surprisingly efficient in the clutch, but the only thing you ever hear is the talking heads repeating to give it to Wade.
    Couldn't agree with this more, and I sit in the same situation as a Heat fan and equal fan of both too.

Yes Wade and LeBron have been well below par on many clutch situations, I will cop that and accept it. But what I won't listen to is people who say that the 'last second shot is the basis of being clutch'. When it comes down to one final shot, a number of things affect the outcome. The major factors would be the play the coach/leaders of the team run, and some darn good luck. Sending a player into iso to be the hero isn't the right basketball move, EVER, no matter how good they've been shooting.