Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    National High School Star Richesly's Avatar

Default Domestic Violence is bullshit.

So, I gotta question.

All these feminists always yap on and on about women needing equal rights. Seems to me they have more rights than men.

Ray Rice for example. Defended himself when his crazy girl attacked him twice.

The girl threw elbows, slaps, and punches. Ray threw two punches. TWO. Both in self defense.

But all these "feminists" crying about it make me laugh. They want to be equal with only the good stuff, none of the bad.

The double standard is strong. And i don't give a shit about the size difference. It's all in the principle. People are saying Ray Rice abused his girl, but it's the other way around. Ray was being abused and finally blew up on her.

This world is retarded as ****.

Default Re: Domestic Violence is bullshit.

You got to understand that feminists are working for female's right. When a man got attacked by a woman, that's not their cause, just like it's not PETA's cause or your insurance company's cause.

Same with when black people is being the victim, that is Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson's cause. When black people is the aggressor, that is not their cause so it is right for them to keep quiet.

Quote Originally Posted by iamgine
    You got to understand that feminists are working for female's right. When a man got attacked by a woman, that's not their cause, just like it's not PETA's cause or your insurance company's cause.

Same with when black people is being the victim, that is Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson's cause. When black people is the aggressor, that is not their cause so it is right for them to keep quiet.

But they don't keep quiet. They just go on a rant how a girl got hit by a guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Richesly
    But they don't keep quiet. They just go on a rant how a girl got hit by a guy.
    Of course, that's their cause.

Quote Originally Posted by iamgine
    Of course, that's their cause.
    It is their cause. Equal rights between women and men right?

Quote Originally Posted by jaydacris
    Hope Solo beats up people in her family

nothin happening to her from her team or the league, heh heh heh
    I thought she missed an olympics because of it...

Before people mention self defense on ISH they should look up what it means because it is obvious that most on here don't have a clue about what is self defense. Maybe the mods can sticky a thread with definitions so posters would actually know wtf they were talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by jaydacris
    hmm not sure
    definitely not 2012, i remember her beating my Canadians :[

according to wiki she has 2008 olympic gold medal as well

damn, what a boss
    oh wow, i stand corrected.

Did you even watch the vid? Rewatch it if you have. He spits in her face outside, she barely even tries to slap him (it was very soft) as she walks to the elevator. He spits on her again and clocks her in the face Then of course she goes at him (she doesn't even touch him either) and he knocks her out with another punch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VbwTMJroTbI

Quote Originally Posted by Warfan
    Did you even watch the vid? Rewatch it if you have. He spits in her face outside, she barely even tries to slap him (it was very soft) as she walks to the elevator. He spits on her again and clocks her in the face Then of course she goes at him (she doesn't even touch him either) and he knocks her out with another punch

She was throwing elbows in the elevator, rewatch closely.

First Kobe fan on ISH JohnFreeman's Avatar

Tonnes of women laughed when Jayz was being attacked in the elevator, but if it was reversed...

She was throwing elbows in the elevator, rewatch closely.
    When? Cant tell if you're trolling, she doesn't even touch him besides that soft slap outside.

teach yourself about modern feminism

it still pretends that it cares about equal rights (they will always throw that definition at you), but in the west it is basically a genocidal hate movement

It is their cause. Equal rights between women and men right?
    Nope, female right.

National High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by Warfan

You have described the incident perfectly & the guy who claims Janay elbowed or did anything remotely violent is trolling. She only reacted to being spat upon 2 times by her disgusting husband plus being slapped. She barely swatted at his face after being spat upon outside.

I don't believe the philosophy that a man should 'never ever ' put his hands on a woman ,but Janay Rice did absolutely nothing on that video to be hit let alone be hit with a closed fist. A man (who claims to love you) that spits in your face has a deep seated anger/hatred or visceral disgust for you & I don't understand why she stayed with after the spitting.

I can forgive someone striking me ,but the psychological implications of a supposed loved one spitting in my face is nearly unforgivable.