Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: This is a terrible era for trolls

Rambo is not a troll, nor is zuki. They believe what they say. Budadii is a troll sometimes, it comes and goes. Sweggah is a troll though. And he's lame. I remember some of the older trolls, they started these hilarious back and forth ridiculous discussion. Pleezebelieve on Lebron during the first cavs run, that shit was hysterical.

Now it's "even if you're not gay, what kind of man would you like to sleep with?" Ten variations, up and down the board.

Not airballing my layups anymore Glass Ankles's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by niko
    Rambo is not a troll, nor is zuki. They believe what they say. Budadii is a troll sometimes, it comes and goes. Sweggah is a troll though. And he's lame. I remember some of the older trolls, they started these hilarious back and forth ridiculous discussion. Pleezebelieve on Lebron during the first cavs run, that shit was hysterical.

Now it's "even if you're not gay, what kind of man would you like to sleep with?" Ten variations, up and down the board.
    Why does that bother you? Are you insecure about your own sexuality? Is your fake asian wife vanishing from your shattered psyche? Are you feeling certain unfamiliar urges and desires?

For a married middle aged man you sure have your priorities twisted. You shouldn't be bothering with this website anymore. Shoulda retired years ago and actually done something productive with your imagination.

I wouldn't mind the trolling if it was creative, but too many of them have the same views on everything. For examle is there really any reason why we need both 9er and Nick Young??????

Might as well get rid of one them cus the other has the same exact talking points. Another thing is trolls trying to out duel each other on being the bigges idiot and not actually on being the most creative. Heck any average poster can troll nowadays and compete on ISH, just throw the most inane post out there and you'll be in the running in no time.

Quote Originally Posted by Glass Ankles
    Why does that bother you? Are you insecure about your own sexuality? Is your fake asian wife vanishing from your shattered psyche? Are you feeling certain unfamiliar urges and desires?

For a married middle aged man you sure have your priorities twisted. You shouldn't be bothering with this website anymore. Shoulda retired years ago and actually done something productive with your imagination.
    I love that you people are so bad with women that you assume someone having a wife must be making it up.